Diablo® III

Worst Item On Monk Above You!

@spear chucker
Shield
Edited by Bropheus#1939 on 12/3/2012 7:57 PM PST
@Bropheus

Very well rounded monk man. Not a bad item on it IMO. If anything, I would say maybe your pants, simply because they're 'run of the mill' but you can't do a whole lot better with them. The only other thing is ideally nat's ring would be so much better if it had CC on it as well, but you're looking at 200+ mil for that with good damage. Well done all around
@RosPD1470

I looked through your gear, and your guy is light years ahead of mine, I did have a question though for you. I noticed you use 7 sided strike instead of a mystic ally. How do you keep up enough spirit to use all your abilities?

::EDIT:: Why do experience on helm and not magic find?
Edited by DoctorMark#1946 on 12/3/2012 11:42 PM PST
@DoctorMark

I'd say main hand, I see you're not using TR build, dualweild will increase your dps quite a lot
@Ruru

OK you win, why not go get diablo? Anyway back on track, blackthorns is great for vit but not so good for dex. As dex is our main stat then i consider it your weakest item although it is by no means bad. If you check ah on a regular basis you can get a nice rare chest, got mine lot long ago for around 50 mill.
@RosPD1470

I looked through your gear, and your guy is light years ahead of mine, I did have a question though for you. I noticed you use 7 sided strike instead of a mystic ally. How do you keep up enough spirit to use all your abilities?

::EDIT:: Why do experience on helm and not magic find?

This setup is mainly for when Im running higher mp's. At the higher levels, the mobs have more HP, so you're hitting them more, thus generating more spirit. I actually do use the water ally when I am farming mp0 for xp. And the reason I use the xp gem over a magic find one is to try and paragon level faster. With each level of paragon, you gain 3% magic find and gold find, along with dex, vit, str and int. So as you progress in paragon, you're always adding to your gold and magic find
@oldman54 nice monk. I can't really point out a bad item though... I guess I would say the shield, not because its bad just because I personnally like using 2 weapons
@reb, nice gear...nothing is bad per se, but I would det rid of the unity and grab a ring with attack speed
@BlackSide

You have awesome gear, only thing I see that may be switched out is your belt... maybe something with more vitality? since yours is kinda low at 22k
@myktek

Nice hellfire ring! Only thing I can say is look for a weapon with black damage instead of your current offhand since Won's +lightning damage only boosts black damage and not the +elemental damage.
@thebrandon

left ring
@bossriggs - wow nice gear. Tough call, probably easiest upgrade would be vile wards with higher dex.
@sheldor

Solid gear - but if you're going sword and board that main needs some love. Props for pushing LPSS though
Well i have been stuck at 94k dps for what seems like forever anyone wanna give some help with what i should be gearing next? im told my echoing fury sux but man anything that seems worth buying is like 100m i have 60.
@ simple math im just guessing but i think your main hand ring, or the shield , but i dont know enough yet, the shield could be amamazing for all i know, i was under the impression shields were a no no
Edited by Breezy#1511 on 12/12/2012 10:50 PM PST
@Breezy:

I'd have to say right ring only coz it doesn't have CC.
^ Evilstuie

I would upgrade shoulders to VIle Wards and change gloves to ones that have CC AND CD or IAS.... if you ca get ones with all 3 it would be even better
@jynxedmonkey

I would upgrade all the gems, cheers :)
@TIMELORD

wow your monk is a beast

I would say your blackthorn's jousting mail

I got a 150 dex `150 vit and 55 lightning resist one for 5.4m bid..

Maybe upgrade the crystal fist for a ~80 dps +150 dex & vit 2 sockets life steal one will increase ur dps when you get the chance
so much dps osterus. you dont need to change a thing. youre awesome
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]