Diablo® III

Worst Item On Monk Above You!

i would say and upgrade on the pants other then that looked good
10/02/2012 05:01 AMPosted by Z3R0
i would say and upgrade on the pants other then that looked good

I would get the monk who manages to hit 100k dps while wearing MF gear. Your gear is very nice but i do have to pick one item and that would be your shoulders. I would say its possible to get more dex.

Very nice gear!
@DrunkBall101

Swap gloves for one with CD (trifecta).

Nice gear btw.
@brainove

your rings + ammy need an upgrade
@BorrowedTime
Your gear is awesome. Maybe a helmet with a socket?
@sgeos
Your right ring needs an upgrade... get some crit on that!! but i would say wait till next patch when gearcan roll higher affixes!
@Tarzan chest/belt imo
@NightCourt

Suffering Testimony ring
@NightCourt

Suffering Testimony ring

Figures I get the monk with 134k dmg :P

I'm going to say your amulet, because you don't have any min/max dmg on it (the Leoric's Signet is tempting, but I know why you have it soooo yea).
@Piffle

I'm going to say your helmet just because the Witch Doctor and strength affixes aren't very helpful to a monk. Needs a socket or All resist. Otherwise very nice gear!
@Piffle

I'm going to say your helmet just because the Witch Doctor and strength affixes aren't very helpful to a monk. Needs a socket or All resist. Otherwise very nice gear!

boots, dex are way too low or ammy crit too low
@Piffle

@ scrapz lol i like the yellow gems. pretty well-balanced set up and very nice gear overall, but i think you're selling your set. the weakest item is probably the bracers, as the CC is too low.
Edited by Chaos#11389 on 10/2/2012 9:37 AM PDT
10/02/2012 09:23 AMPosted by scrapz

@scrapz - Yellow gems? lol.

Anyway - the only thing I might suggest is dropping the inna set bonus and getting a witching hour since you will probably be running high MP.

The set bonus is pretty useless there - spirit is much easier to come by in the higher levels.
@ BossRigs

Also a nice set up, not sure about the weapon choices. How's the mainhand's proc? never seen it in action. Anyway, thinking you could probably get a lot more dps from a rare weapon with higher dex/crit
@ chaos since we both posted at same time -

All looks good. Vile Ward would further boost natural armor and resists (might lose a bit of vit)

As for sickle - The proc is "interesting"

Does much more then what's advertised and has actually proven very usefull in MP 10

I'll probably start weapon shopping again once I know more about item rolls after patch.

And yea if I put on both my crit rares it's about + 12kdps - but pretty unnecessary in current 1.4.
Edited by BossRigs#1418 on 10/2/2012 9:49 AM PDT
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TDA101-1136/hero/27249817

Let's mix it up a bit. I already know my worst piece :P.
@TDA101 bracers :o
@MRMonkey My head hurts everytime I see purple gems in a monk, and you have FIVE. That said, your belt and chest need vit.

@All Don't even pick on my left ring, that's going to be my hellfire :D
@MRMonkey My head hurts everytime I see purple gems in a monk, and you have FIVE. That said, your belt and chest need vit.

@All Don't even pick on my left ring, that's going to be my hellfire :D

hard to pick on anything else, guess its gotta be the shoulders if i had to pick something else
@BIGGBOI ur worst item imo is ur belt.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]