Diablo® III

Worst Item On Monk Above You!

@ CapnQrunch

peterned is a Europe player, click the Europe option after clicking his profile. :)
worst item for the monk is
1. "Intelligence and Strenght"
2. "Intelligence and Dexterity"

That's it :D event it has good props but if i had those stat's i will cry :D
This ought to be an amusing answer.

@Giendeng
Gotta replace that blue! :P
DaveRShuk,

Its between ur pant or shield , i would say the pant 1st .
Overall nice resistance but i would say ya need more sustainibilty
@jasechew.. very hard to say.. but i would change pants with more vit and dex... anyways nice gear!
@guts

your WKL is missing out the crit roll... and the LS seems alil too low on the ef...
Edited by aki95#6246 on 1/7/2013 11:49 PM PST
@aki95

Can't comment on the cain set much but your hellfire is the culprit among the rest. Guess having bad luck crafting one huh?
@yuhhaur

Time for a glove upgrade. Trifecta's are going for a lot cheaper than they used to.
@oldman54

Think you should probably upgrade your bracers.. I would probably look for something with same or higher CC.. I could be wrong :3
@Planeswalker

In my opinion you are really lacking some vit, so i would change amulet, or wrists with vit, but the worst item is left ring, but it has so needed vitality, so you could find similar one but with dex also.

Im an EU player, so here is direct link to my profile:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Elladan-2929/hero/22485653
Edited by Elladan#2929 on 1/8/2013 4:11 AM PST
@Elladan
This is difficult as their is sort of carefully balanced synergy to your monk, but if I had to choose I would probably select your Signet Right ring. It would also probably be the easiest item to replace though because of the way you balanced your monk any replacement item would take time to find.

Thanks for everyone who has given me help before. I have taken your advice and grabbed myself the cheapest pair of Inna's Temperance with MF I could find and am not turning to you again for help. I primarily do modified Alk runs with this monk on MP0 w/o tempest rush (though I do have the gear for that) and I do have other gear that I use for other occasions, but I would like your help in improving this MF monk. Any constructive advice would be appreciated and please include some detail and an estimated price. Thanks in advance.
@aki95

Can't comment on the cain set much but your hellfire is the culprit among the rest. Guess having bad luck crafting one huh?

hahaha sorry i forgot to change before logging out... please rate me now.. hahaha thanks!
@aki95 I think your build is awesome but i would replace the gem in your helm with a Ruby for additional experience that is if your are trying to level up as a main goal.
01/08/2013 01:11 PMPosted by Dangerlove
@aki95 I think your build is awesome but i would replace the gem in your helm with a Ruby for additional experience that is if your are trying to level up as a main goal.

yup i do swap it out for ruby when i go leveling... so whats da worst item on my monk so i can change it?
@aki

Inna radiance. The INT just does not fits well.
Try one with 6%CC with...... more armor?
Or you want to save up for a CC mempo as you got a 3-piece bonus over the inna, dropping one should be ok :hehe:
@yahhaur

your ehp seems really low. i think you'll do fine in mp 2-4 but at 5-7 you'll really suffer from elemental affix damage (molten, poison, etc).

the first thing i'll swap out would probably be your chest for inna or tal rasha's. with an inna chest you give yourself the flexibility to swap your helm to mempo or visage, the added dex should also help. the tal rasha's will immediately give you a good dps boost with the added ias since you don't have it on your ammy and one of your rings.

additionally, the str on your shoulders really isn't necessary. swapping it with vit will compensate the set bonus you loose from blackthorne's once you swap out your chest.

after these two changes i would suggest trying to put together a nat set for added cc.
Edited by Stryder#1200 on 1/8/2013 11:55 PM PST
@Stryder

everything is godlike.
the worst item? the amulet, perhaps
@Stryder

........I have no clue, every single item is amazing. The most expensive monk I've ever seen!
@Stryder

What an insightful suggestion. I love it, but then due to budget constraint (poorfaq is poor) and at least 5 items are looted (unity, sickle, WKL, ammy, TWH) I am hard to move away from this balance build up a tier to dps-balance build.
I have a nat ring at my stash with CD roll and even with the nat boot set bonus of 7%CC, it can't beat any of my ring (weird huh?). Guess I'll have to either get a tri-facta nat (like yours, drooling about it) or stick to it for some time until I hit PL100.
Next target is to have 120k dps.

P.S. I have no problem in mp8-10, just killing is slow. I got an alternate weapon with 900LoH+2.9%LS OS, handy when facetank RD elites.

You, are basically what a monk will dream of at the End game. I would have to give you 10/10 for all the gears.

Moving away from OwE perhaps?? :hehe:
P.S. can skip rating me, try on @terminus or @violentine instead.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]