Diablo® III

Worst Item On Monk Above You!

@MellowsDad

solid monk u got there so there's not a lot to say about it, but i'd definitly go with bracers with 6.0% ChC and also more crit chance on ur nats ring but ur monk rocks
@Thebrys

your brace could use a upgrade; may be one with 6.0 CD and little more dex
@Tuinebap probably your hellfires ring
@ANigerian,

I'd change up your shoulders first all. Vile wards are relatively cheap
@anigerian ur items r pretty balanced just work on gettign a lot mroe hp through vit and life % to increase ur ehp
Edited by Taross#1144 on 1/17/2013 2:00 PM PST
@Taross, great build so far, but you dont have any mvmt speed? You could possibly switch to LS for some more sustain, but I always recommend LS + some LoH.
yeh getting really good lacuni's very soon as in tonight:)
@Anarki99 Although not a real fan of Inna's past 2 pieces you have a well balanced monk there. As you know your dps is down so a weapon upgrade would be the logical way to go. The ef should be easily upgraded to a higher dps version.
@oldman54 - nice snb monk :) i think you should try change your main hand ring for something similar but with avg dmg....as max dmg isnt that great...but i know its hard to find a quadfecta with double res...but you could drop the arcane or AR stat on it as your are snb anyway.
01/17/2013 06:39 PMPosted by edzmond
@oldman54 - nice snb monk :) i think you should try change your main hand ring for something similar but with avg dmg....as max dmg isnt that great...but i know its hard to find a quadfecta with double res...but you could drop the arcane or AR stat on it as your are snb anyway.

Nice monk edzmond! You really don't have any bad gear to speak of, but if I were in your position I'd probably try to find an equivalent amulet with average damage or an EF with a lower fear proc.
I would probably say black damage on MH, and you could probably find some VIT on bracers and then replace your purple gem in your chest.

Also, all of you people seem way better geared then me haha, so go easy.
Edited by Pax#1275 on 1/17/2013 7:36 PM PST
@Pax, dont need to go easy on ya! Not bad at all I must say. You have done well with double res all round, but I think you definitely need more vit. Try to get to around 40k HP, which should help with some monsters which can chop away 20k of your HP in one shot! Try and get some on a new Vile Ward, or a new Inna's Vast Expanse with some more vit. Other than that, just keep upgrading as gold allows :)
@Anarki

I would deff say your gloves and bracers need upgrade. Your only running a RA on your gloves and should be able to pick up a good high end pair of RA tri gloves. Your bracer also needs the 6 crit slot. Good vit on them though.
@L1veUndead

Cindercoat. Lot of better chest pieces out there.
@kclemens

Wow, very nice HC Monk. Not much to pick on here. For HC your geared quite well.

Gotta pick something though... Can't decide between the low block rate on the shield or the only okay vit/life% rolls on your chest. Seeing how death is permanent for you... That shield has some great stats on it, but the block rate is really really low. Chest will probably be easier to improve though.

Overall a really good build. Nice work.
@Relentless

How do you play with 0MS on all that gear? Since you are using OWE, that mempo and strongarm arent doing much for you.

But the worst item is that WH, at least get dex on those stat rolls!
@Shade your gear is pretty well rounded. Your offhand has nice stats, pitty it's only 1.2 aps though. If you had the same thing but as something 1.4 or higher it'd be incredible
@Morax: What MP level can you handle with that setup? Your resistance and armor seem really low, but maybe the LS and your DPS make up for it? I'd go with your boots so you can pick up some resistance.
Bisho, I'd probably go with your Tyrael's Might. You might be partial with that, but the easiest thing you need to upgrade are your gems.
01/18/2013 08:19 AMPosted by Aetherhole
Bisho, I'd probably go with your Tyrael's Might. You might be partial with that, but the easiest thing you need to upgrade are your gems.

I AM partial to the Tyrael's Might. :-) Thanks for the suggestion though. I like your use of the IK items...might look into that myself. *Edit- How expensive are IK items with dex? I'm guessing still a good chunk of change...
Edited by Bisho#1831 on 1/18/2013 9:45 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]