Diablo® III

Worst Item On Monk Above You!

:( Thought shoulders were pretty good. What you suggest vile ward?
10/02/2012 11:39 AMPosted by MRMonkey
:( Thought shoulders were pretty good. What you suggest vile ward?

was talking to furiex

you need a chest with vit, innas would give you a ton of life so you can swap out those ugly purple gems
I don't really know about Biggboi since you have a good gear IMO :)

For MRMonkey, I guess your ring (the right one) needs to be replaced.
@feroy

cant decide between pants (need more stats), boots (need ms/ar), weaps (need more dps and perhaps ls or loh or crit)
@feroy

your wpns i supposed, could get base CD with socket, with some LS you should be rockin act 3.
@Wednesday

With your gear, I'd switch OwE to Fleet Footed. Those 50 extra all resist points you get from your fire resist ain't helping you a lot.

Btw, I'm on Europe.
Edited by Joren#2795 on 10/2/2012 12:20 PM PDT
@Joren
Your shield is missing ALOT of damage
@memlol, you're pretty freaking well off, I guess the only thing is try to pick up some life somewhere, and your rings are good, but they dont have crit chance, you could get another 9% there
@Srsly

Nice gear. If i had to pick, I think I'd go with the brutal band ring.
lol, worst is all relative in SrslySam91's case. Bracers I guess? No vit, sub 5crit, and 50lps. A witching hour belt is probably the best DPS upgrade (but that's a pretty damn monstrous belt so I don't want to call it worst), but vit on boots and bracers would let you drop the super vit ammy and get more dps there too. Anyway, I hardly feel qualified and just wanted someone to tell me my worst. :D

@vespir. 2nd ring, glamour scar, as it's only got 1 of crit chance, crit damage, IAS, and avg. damage and no big DEX number to make up for it.
Edited by Schadenfreud#1416 on 10/2/2012 1:00 PM PDT
@SrslySam91 I say your right ring
10/02/2012 09:36 AMPosted by BossRigs
boots, dex are way too low or ammy crit too low

@scrapz - Yellow gems? lol.

Anyway - the only thing I might suggest is dropping the inna set bonus and getting a witching hour since you will probably be running high MP.

The set bonus is pretty useless there - spirit is much easier to come by in the higher levels.

yellow gems give me more magic find right??
@scapz only on helm, put emerald on weapon
10/02/2012 01:24 PMPosted by SlyLeSchizo

yellow in weapons give me 100 percent reflect damage right?

oh and chest.. low dex
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 10/2/2012 1:35 PM PDT

oh and chest.. low dex

yep thorns like a beast

5000% thorn build coming
10/02/2012 01:24 PMPosted by SlyLeSchizo

Tough call on you SlyLeSchizo...don't see any major weak points, but I think I'd look for a faster off-hand. The one you have has great stats, but it's slooooow. My other thought was your belt has low dex.

oh and chest.. low dex

yep thorns like a beast

5000% thorn build coming

I'll review you too Bossman...obviously all your gear is crap (rolls eyes), but if I had to say something, I'd go with your amulet...screw magic find and get crit damage.
@Bisho Probably the helm. No socket! Could also have more crit on a couple of your items.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]