Diablo® III

Do you all kill normal monsters?

1.) When you farm? Do you clear everything or run and find champions?

2.) Do you open up normal chests, bodies, barrels, ect?

3.) Do you pick up all gold or leave smaller stack sizes to rot?

1. Mostly only Champions.

2. No

3. Depends.
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 01:00 AMPosted by Jay

I kill everything I find while I am out hunting. I like to kill stuff. A lot.

I smash anything and everything that can be smashed but only open normal containers if they are right in front of me.

Gold will only get me to back track if it is a shiny enough pile, but in general I try to vacuum everything. Sanctuary has enough problems of its own and doesn’t need my litter after all.

This is the cheesiest reply I have ever seen on a Diablo forum. Almost makes me question whether if Blizzard employees actually play their own game.

Sure yes with full godly gear....
Reply Quote
White mobs have better drops and better XP than elite, if you consider the time you spent to kill them, so yes, I kill everything I see. But before get 5 NV, I only kill the Elites, than I go back to kill whites.

I they are on my way, yes, otherwise, no.

All, I play with at least 12 yard of gold pick-up, so I usually do not have to move to collect the gold.
Reply Quote
I kill everything, pick up all gold, and smash all chests and barrels. Oh yeah :D
Reply Quote

1 I almost doe a full clear in act 3. In 2 or 1 I just go for the elites.
2 Normal chests and bodies. My first "good" weapon was from a chest.
3 smaller size piles I leave behind. Also low level yellows and blues.
Reply Quote

1) mostly A3, I pretty much clear everything

2)if it's in my path, then yes - but I won't trek across the room for a barrel, or even a chest. I got my "Chestmaster 2000" achievement so I don't feel obligated to open every chest.

3) well on my WD, my P/U radius is something like 27 or so - so yeah i pretty much pick everything up
Reply Quote
1. and 2.) I feel the need to kill, open, and break everything. 40+ legendaries and set for me so far, all but 2 came from trash mobs and containers.

3.) I pick everything up. Move speed buffed to keep it going faster.
Reply Quote
Read Grimiku's responses with a Schwarzenegger accent it's hilarious.
Reply Quote

1. a3, go through the map once but don't waste time to hit the missing spots. all mobs.
2. chest and bodies (got a set item from normal chest once)
3. with pickup radius near 20, all gold are picked up.
4. no blues. just 61 plus rares.
Edited by Nerzaa#1863 on 10/2/2012 6:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I get everything, even the trash.
Reply Quote
1. I clear it all. The only time we avoid "some" trash mobs is when we run in a group. Buddy has a CM/Frost Nova/Twister build, so everything is killed quickly.

2. I found my quiver off of a chest in A3 on one of my first A3 runs, so I open them all up.

3. I have 0 p/u radius, so it depends on the size of the pool and how far it is. I only usually go back if it's 1k gold or more.
Reply Quote
i play with guy facerolling everything and i pick up his mess.

we split 50-50

great way to play actually, worth a try

i do pick everything up and smash stuff he forgets to.

he gets salary of 100k for each 30 mins.

he works for 6 hours.

hes not a bot, just a really enthusiastic player who likes to smash with a WW barb.
Reply Quote
1. yes more you kill better odds of finding something. Can't win the lottery unless you play (4 of 6 legendaries from trash mobs, 1 from weapon rack, 1 from elite pack) {still no sets:(}

2. yes more so for the small xp one gains from destroying stuff, every little bit helps

3. yes, I pick up all gold blues, gems, pots, yellows big deal you have to go sell it all to the vendors it's free money. What else is there to do???
Reply Quote
Yes, I kill mostly everything but I do it when I am in a chain kill I don't go out of my way to kill a couple normal mobs.

I open 0 chests unless its the big one and my firewalkers knock over barrals for me if needed. But again if they are on my path but don't go out of my way for them.

As for gold whatever my 7 radius picks up I even leave big stacks on the ground if its too far away, however, with the 7 yard radius I am able to pick up most gold
Reply Quote
1.Clear everything.

2.Yes.

3.All gold.
Reply Quote
My blood thirst is endless, must kill everything!
My worship for chaos is insatiable, must destroy everything!
My greed is boundless, must pick up everything!
Reply Quote
1) yea i kill everything no reason not to, just too easy not to shred them all.

2) open everything and break everything.

3) all gold is picked up. WD running GI/GF so have like 40+ radius, i could pick up gold a state away without any effort.
Reply Quote
1. As a demon hunter, I find that I am almost forced to kill everything I run into, because if I don't it will run up behind me as soon as I encounter an elite pack and smack me. Only takes one hit from certain creatures to kill me.

2. yes I smash everything I see and open all chests.

3. If its under about 800 and its out of my way I skip it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]