Diablo® III

Do you all kill normal monsters?

Seven Deadly Sin? Blind & idiot.

Clear, break & collect everything to max out chances of better equipment as per D3, an item (with RMAH) based game.
Reply Quote
1.) When you farm? Do you clear everything or run and find champions? - clear everything.

2.) Do you open up normal chests, bodies, barrels, ect? - bodies and chests. barrels only when accidentally hit.

3.) Do you pick up all gold or leave smaller stack sizes to rot? - 6 pickup radius. they come to me hahaha. XD
Reply Quote
10/01/2012 11:05 PMPosted by Grimiku
1.) When you farm? Do you clear everything or run and find champions?

I kill everything I find while I am out hunting. I like to kill stuff. A lot.

2.) Do you open up normal chests, bodies, barrels, ect?

I smash anything and everything that can be smashed but only open normal containers if they are right in front of me.

3.) Do you pick up all gold or leave smaller stack sizes to rot?

Gold will only get me to back track if it is a shiny enough pile, but in general I try to vacuum everything. Sanctuary has enough problems of its own and doesn’t need my litter after all.

As an experienced farm. Here's my resume :P http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/obscene-1237/Obscene/12221629

I kill everything, since over than 75% of my legendaries have been from WHITE Trash Mobs. I have obtain a few from goblins and chest. I have obtained from Azmodan and Elites. So this NEW big hype with taxi services and what nots are in my opinion a waste of valuable time since. Now when I farm I only pic up ilvl 62 items ( of course jewelry is an except). Picking up everything slows th farming process down. Remeber its about EFFICIENCY. If you are dieing too much or simply taking to long to kill stuff, either rethink your gear or try a lesser difficulty. It ALSO helps to have a Topaz in your helm. Also with the new patch one will be able to lvl quicker. But thats just my play style of choice
Reply Quote
1.Kill everything! regular imp got away with a sliver of health? Not today friend, I'm come'n for ya.

2.Ignore everything that isn't on my way. If I'm using a skill setup that makes smashing stuff easy or brainless (bouncy WD fire, random AE from DH) I'm smash if I don't have to move much.

3.Depends on pickup radius. Not worth it if I'm running little to none, but If I am its pretty easy to vacum things up.
Reply Quote

It is easier for me to believe that superman exist and Santa Claus lives in north pole, before anything you just post about the game.

Sir, when I clear and Crater in ACT3 without a death, it cost me 60K repairs, if I did that in the depths, where they are more breakables, I would be broke. Well I am actually broke anyways.

First of all, your English is terrible.

Second of all, lying about playing a game seems like something with a justifiable motive. /sarcasmoff, you're a retard.

Third of all, if you're taking 60k in repairs - without dying - in an act 3 full clear, you're doing something HORRIBLY wrong and as such, have no opinion on anything in this game.

Stop trolling, post on your Diablo account so I can laugh at your likely horrendous gear.
Reply Quote
Found a legendary off a demonic vessel in A3 and a set item from a weapon rack in A1
Reply Quote
Found a 45m ring in a chest in act 2, so of course I will open and smash everything. It only improves your chances.
Reply Quote
i got a manticore from a spider in act 3. so from now on i kill and trash EVERYTHING i see.
Reply Quote
I get most of my drops from regular mobs. I've gotten some jeweler designs and rares from chests, breakable things too. MF is around 240ish with NV. I pick up gold if it's 200+.
Edited by Gr360ry#1868 on 10/2/2012 9:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1) I try to avoid anything other than large packs or elites, but if my pets aggro something, I feel compelled to kill it. I have a nearly pathological fear that they'll kill something offscreen that drops a legendary, and I won't notice.

2) I open most chests, but only loot other things if they are on my path anyway.

3) My pickup radius is 20 so I pickup pretty much all gold anyway. I don't chase after small stacks. I only pickup legendaries and ilvl 61 or higher rares.
Reply Quote
One run a day usually, zero if I have lots of work to do, two if I have a free day.
I clear everything in my path, but I don't necessarily scout the edges of the map looking for the remaining 5 white monsters. I do try to kill them all for that extra exp.

No, no, and I use barrels to keep my sweeping wind up. (monk)

I pick it up if it doesn't make me run backward too much. If it does make me have to backtrack, it's gotta be 1000+.
Reply Quote

It is easier for me to believe that superman exist and Santa Claus lives in north pole, before anything you just post about the game.

Sir, when I clear and Crater in ACT3 without a death, it cost me 60K repairs, if I did that in the depths, where they are more breakables, I would be broke. Well I am actually broke anyways.

First of all, your English is terrible.

Second of all, lying about playing a game seems like something with a justifiable motive. /sarcasmoff, you're a retard.

Third of all, if you're taking 60k in repairs - without dying - in an act 3 full clear, you're doing something HORRIBLY wrong and as such, have no opinion on anything in this game.

Stop trolling, post on your Diablo account so I can laugh at your likely horrendous gear.

Pretty easy to find: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/IAM-1121/
Reply Quote

I kill everything I find while I am out hunting. I like to kill stuff. A lot.

I smash anything and everything that can be smashed but only open normal containers if they are right in front of me.

Gold will only get me to back track if it is a shiny enough pile, but in general I try to vacuum everything. Sanctuary has enough problems of its own and doesn’t need my litter after all.

Are you !@#$ing kidding me how about you answer us some of really important questions instead? Im 100% certain you dont play this game, you would be pissed as well how your devs are handling this game...
How about you ignore every %^-*ing thread? Now im pissed to see some cm is reading forum but with the intention to ignore the real questions nice work as cm.
Reply Quote
I know not everybody plays the same. Some people(most) think flying through everything is the most effecient way of going through their farming process. Some people take their time and examine everything.

I'm the latter. I kill any and all enemies.Open any and all chests and break any and all breakables for loot. And if it's not a white or grey item, it's gets snagged and vendored. And I pick up every chunk of gold no matter how small. I make close to a million gold a run by doing this. With the rediculous prices on the A.H. I don't see why anybody would play differently. Ulness you're 1 of those lucky folks that find the items that sell for millions. I don't find those. At least not often enough. So the way I see it I'm kind of forced to pick up everything and sell it.

But if your way works for you more power to you. :)
Reply Quote

Yep, full clean.

Yep, open everything.

If it is closely, yes, but I will not backtrack for small piles
Reply Quote

1. Full clear depending on time restraints

2. Apprx 90% of them. I don't always run in the opposite direction for 3 seconds just to break a barrel and back to the action.

3. Everything - 10+ radius pickup is a must.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]