Diablo® III

Just beat inferno act 2!

With 11k dps... whew was that an intense battle!
I just tried to dps Belial whenever possible, keeping up with dodging the explosions meanwhile maintaining frenzy and giving him the deeps.
Halfway I thought I was never going to beat the enrage, but I somehow did it!

Sorry this was a post just to tell you guys how happy I am. :)
Reply Quote
congratulations, especially with 11k dps haha
Reply Quote
crazy lol, dont try a3 with that dps tho lol
Reply Quote
Damn dude, that's pretty impressive. And ballsy to boot. Good job on getting through that fight with so little damage, not easily done.
Reply Quote
how you do it? 11k dps you can beat belial, do you know how many second left before the enrage start?
Reply Quote
Nicely done man honest congrats =) I tihnk first time I did him i had 12k DPS and I saw hes second wave of meteor shower and knew enrage was comming.

Belial sure is the most intense boss fight aftehr Ghom. I did act3 whit 12k dps so you can start it if you can live htru the mobs but dont try Ghom whit that low DPS :P I went 28k dps for him and still took 2min.
Reply Quote
You're showing 14k damage and not even 6k armor..

How did you manage to have armor that low?
Reply Quote
Oh, hay. So did I last night.

Yea, you should add tough as nails or nerves of steel. Superstition is really good also...
Edited by NoNRG#1558 on 9/29/2012 1:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sorry was farming hell so the damage was higher and defense lower. :P

Also just finished act 3 first quest. Maybe I'll wait for more things to sell before I finish the act.
Edited by Ultimatum#1351 on 9/29/2012 6:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]