Diablo® III

Halloween Event?

With Diablo 3 fitting in well with Halloween why not have a special Halloween Event? Have some new pets people can get, pumpkins around, maybe special monsters perhaps a pumpkin head monster etc.
Reply Quote
I would like this, but I'm pretty sure people would just rage and say there are more important things to focus on.
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure people would just rage because having a halloween event is so MMOish.
Reply Quote
I would love it if they did this. Whether its MMOish or not it doesn't change the fact people like to see it in-game. Even for Christmas etc. Bring it on Blizz!
Reply Quote
I'd be down for a cool novelty drop, like a ring that summons a horde of pumpkins
Reply Quote
I'd like something as well, but I don't think Blizzard planned anything. Maybe next year.
Edited by spheresword#1171 on 10/23/2012 2:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/23/2012 02:47 PMPosted by spheresword
but I don't think Blizzard planned anything

Blizzard plan?
Blizzard isn't the planning type of company...
Reply Quote
10/23/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Ajarat
but I don't think Blizzard planned anything

Blizzard plan?
Blizzard isn't the planning type of company...

How ignorant can you be?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
come play WoW
Reply Quote
66 Gnome Rogue
Everyone knows that Halloween is not just a one day event.

Evil is everywhere.

It is global. It is perpetual.

For what is light without darkness?
Reply Quote
What do you think this is? A $15 dollar indie game like Killing Floor?
Reply Quote
why is it so hard to grasp the fact that this isn't WOW.
Reply Quote
10/23/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Sonic
why is it so hard to grasp the fact that this isn't WOW.

Why is it so hard for you to stop comparing everything to WoW? Other games in other genres do things for Halloween. Did I say it was required or expected? No. I find it hilarious that people oppose things that add flavor to an already great game. Seems to me most of these people lost sight of fun and treat this game as if they were forced to farm 24/7 with the most "efficient" build. Such serious business! =)
Edited by outlaw#1941 on 10/23/2012 4:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't think D3 should ever do events. I very much enjoyed how D2 was pretty much autonomous from Blizzard other then the patches.
Reply Quote
They'd better come up with something like
http://diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/data/585/artwork-vday-03-large.jpg

or at least getting decard cain a nice santa hat.
At least he deserved that.
RIP Swaggajack.
Missing your "Identify all button" for ever.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
While we are constantly working to improve Diablo III, we have no plans to add temporary holiday-themed events at this time.
Reply Quote
10/23/2012 06:26 PMPosted by Vaeflare
While we are constantly working to improve Diablo III, we have no plans to add temporary holiday-themed events at this time.

cant even give the barb a little santa hat and coat?
Reply Quote
pets? I think the style of this game already fits the Halloween theme.
Reply Quote
10/23/2012 06:26 PMPosted by Vaeflare

:(

I was thinking that you guys could add a portal that spawns in Act4 right before Diablo that takes you to a revamped Chaos Sanctuary to fight some truly Horrendous monster from the bowels of the Burning Hells

All you need is the correct Staff of Herding and all the Pages from that ship in Act2

~Regards
A Rampant AI~
Edited by ShadowStarr5#1189 on 10/23/2012 6:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
:(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]