Diablo® III

Funny moments in D3

Hiya!

Just wondering, what are some of the most funniest moments that you've experienced in D3.

My top 3 are:
1. When trying to cast Time Warp, the spell is still in cooldown and my avatar says "needs more time". Duh... that's why I wanted to cast it in the first place!

2. I get surrounded by an angry mob and clubbed to death. Resurrected by my friends and my avatar says "how does that feel". Sheesh... pretty bad!

3. My life reaches near zero so I click on a healing shrine, but the effect is delayed so I die. But wait, my friends say they can still see me alive! I can still cast spells but I can't move. And there's a tombstone indicating I'm dead. Nice one, now my new nickname is zombie-gal... grr!
Edited by Tifa#1607 on 9/30/2012 5:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Had a gold moment yesterday. Playing random public game for fun and got to zolten kulle boss fight. Three chumps went right, I went left. Killed first guardian myself easily. Went to fight second guardian and zolten, and discovered three gravestones. All three had been killed within first 5 seconds.
Reply Quote
When enchantress says "A mighty foe has fallen" then promptly stands in a desecrate and dies.
Reply Quote
When tifa is casting her meteors and there is no monsters left to kill...because they're already killed by her team mates..!

Its because of the time delay but hopefully the next patch will fix it..!
Reply Quote
Watching a whole group go up in smoke from the Suicide Bomber Maniacs is always good for a chuckle too.
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 08:49 PMPosted by Multiball
Watching a whole group go up in smoke from the Suicide Bomber Maniacs is always good for a chuckle too.

OR bring the suicide bomber to your friends...kakakaka that is always funny..!
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 08:52 PMPosted by AnonymousOne

haha yeah while spamming "retreat"
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Multiball

haha yeah while spamming "retreat"

OMG, how did i forget that...that is hilarious..!
Reply Quote
how about the dancing zombie Cain glitch?

or the female monk and the templar have a little conversation about how neither is afraid or fears anything for whatever reason - then immediately run into a nightmare affix.
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 08:44 PMPosted by AnonymousOne
tifa

The really funny moments are on the forum - especially the constant stalking of "Tifa" by "AnonymousOne".
Reply Quote
10/01/2012 03:19 AMPosted by Asmodeus
tifa

The really funny moments are on the forum - especially the constant stalking of "Tifa" by "AnonymousOne".

The really funny moments are on the forum - especially the constant stalking of "Anonymous One" by "Asmodeus".
Reply Quote
I thought Asmo was really grown up...........how wrong was i..!

Anyways, funny moments just happened to be yesterday when i was playing with Tifa, speak of the devil, as our conversation above about the fallen maniacs exploding and all...Tifa brought one of the fallen maniacs back to me, i turned around, to my surprise it gave me a big hug and a free tombstone...and she didnt revive me..! kakakaka
Reply Quote
yeh those bludy maniacs....... i die ~6-7 times to them yesterday. le sigh.

Funny stuff...... me pushing the monsters away from anon's meteor strike....... blahahaha.... sigh i guess i really need to rethink my strategy......
Reply Quote
10/01/2012 08:26 PMPosted by kyokei
The really funny moments are on the forum

when someone like you demonstrates not having a single idea on your own.
Edited by Asmodeus#6708 on 10/1/2012 10:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
yeh those bludy maniacs....... i die ~6-7 times to them yesterday. le sigh.

Funny stuff...... me pushing the monsters away from anon's meteor strike....... blahahaha.... sigh i guess i really need to rethink my strategy......

Whenever i join, you already have 5 stacks...so im not gonna ask you to change the skills, but yeh the skill where you pull them in towards you would be the best strategy, when your with a wizard...my meteor would crush them..!
Reply Quote
10/01/2012 10:46 PMPosted by Asmodeus

Seriously..?you alwaysssssssss have something to say, or a come back to adjust yourself...also this is Tifas' thread and your starting another guy in someone else's thread..?get over yourself..!
Reply Quote
@ AnonymousOne

grow up
Reply Quote
10/01/2012 10:46 PMPosted by Asmodeus

Hey AnonOne, he mad because you are not paying attention to him, give him some love also.

That's why he's taken to following you around in threads dissing you hoping to catch your attention as he's obviously not getting any love from home.
Reply Quote
Ah well, anyway, lets stay on topic...its Tifas' thread, let him be..!

edit - just another crazy person i gotta put up with..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 10/1/2012 11:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]