Diablo® III

Funny moments in D3

It seems the funniest moments in this game evolve around death. I know i generally laugh like a loon when Im in a grp with 3 ranged and theres bears an fire an acid an moar fire and green stuff an zombie dogs an purple purple purple so much purple and underneath all that Im attacking a hydra in a void zone that I cant see cos of the fire Im standin in.

edit: too many zigs
Edited by Multiball#1975 on 10/1/2012 11:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 08:52 PMPosted by AnonymousOne
Watching a whole group go up in smoke from the Suicide Bomber Maniacs is always good for a chuckle too.

OR bring the suicide bomber to your friends...kakakaka that is always funny..!

Well, I was only following your advice!
Truly sorry for not reviving you... I just couldn't stop laughing ^-*
Reply Quote
View profile
10/02/2012 07:17 AMPosted by Tifa

OR bring the suicide bomber to your friends...kakakaka that is always funny..!

Well, I was only following your advice!
Truly sorry for not reviving you... I just couldn't stop laughing ^-*

YEH, im sure you would've rolled on the floor laughing aye..?kakaka and you call me a meanie..?
Reply Quote
It is usually tyreal who takes the suicide bombs...... but since anon was there, they just went to him instead lol.

I can usually kill ~80% of them in solo in 1 explosive light, but in party they cant die fast enough.
Reply Quote
Dropping lvl50 rares in inferno runs and watching people pick them up - gets me every time!
Reply Quote
Must be a trend for Anon. I was laughing (and running away from) Anon last night when all of a sudden suicide bombers rushed the group last night. Only one who died......... Anon. Haha.

Revenge is sweet though, chainer molten nightmare skeletons destroyed me and Anon just stood there taking damage ( I'm sure laughing ).
Reply Quote
View profile
Seems like a trend doesnt it, i always seem to be the target whenever in a group run..!
Reply Quote
probly coz ur sexy purple dress.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Personally I love the female Wizard, low on HP but potion is on cooldown? Try to use it anyway and she can say "Why would I do that?"

CAUSE YOU NEED HEALTH YOU STUPID WIZARD!

*shakes head*
Reply Quote
View profile
Yeh the game has so many faults its sometimes funny and STUPID...so many one liners that make you think, 'how the F or what the F was the designer doing/thinking when he came up with those sentences'..!

edit - are we still playing the beta or the actually released game we paid for..?kakakaka
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 10/3/2012 6:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
public game, killed by a pack of sick comb of elite, respawn in town, click on brb because hes good tanker, back to spot seeing molten elite start exploding, 2nd death right away, FML!
Reply Quote
On HC yesterday I killed three molten minions, just as they were exploding one of my team mates got vortexed in by the rare, he was lucky he had 50k+hp in hell.

Also I remember a while back in a 4 player game we all ran up to the spaghetti arm guy when you close the hell rifts, he swung his arm round and killed all 4 of us in one swing..
Reply Quote
When I check the AH with my dh and the only "Recommended Items" are "Demon Machine"s
Reply Quote
New funniest moment: reading Vaeflare's latest comment that monk is in a decent place.
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 08:44 PMPosted by seansky
probly coz ur sexy purple dress.

purple purple purple so much purple .

The Horror.. the horror..

Edit: Kubrick wrote my resume.
Edited by Multiball#1975 on 10/4/2012 7:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Purple is my new favourite colour... or is it red?
Damn I can't decide... I like both! ^^
Reply Quote
OMG, this is more of an embarassing moment than funny!

My friends and I just got wiped out by 2 elite packs. So I stayed down and said "quick, all of you on me now". There was a long awkward pause...
Reply Quote
View profile
hahahaha not everyone has the gold for repairs all the time, that is awkward aye...or were they on a long countdown..?
Reply Quote
Watching the chat section when stupid lvl 1 paragons keeps running ahead of the group in Act 1. XXXX was killed by <insert white monster here>
Reply Quote
Watching the chat section when stupid lvl 1 paragons keeps running ahead of the group in Act 1. XXXX was killed by <insert white monster here>

And similarly when a Para 25+ rushes ahead of the pack, only to be "hugged" by a Fallen Maniac. Someone by the name starting with an A...O... comes to mind

=^_^=
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]