Diablo® III

Funny moments in D3

LOL.. Gold Tifa. Sorry A.O. Was just too funny ;-)
Reply Quote
Yeah Anon likes to run off. Just like a Lvl 50 nightmare spec char playing in Hell Act 3 running way ahead of me ay???

Though I'd have to admit it was a brilliant idea on doing quick levelling...
Reply Quote
My new funniest (or sad, whichever way you look at it), is seeing a low Para guy dieing over and over again. I truly hope you find some good legendaries because the repair bill is surely gonna look grim @.@
Reply Quote
lol, well, i like rushing ahead....... i dont pair up much with anyone else and only with AO..... thing is, i rush ahead, and still see the death msg of AO lol. Alot of times from white heralds..... Sorry AO ill try to be more aware of where you are, im just not very good with partying. :)

To be fair paragon dont mean anything in terms of strength. The gearing gives more bonus than paragon. im on lv 42, but only 35k dps. Only difference being the experience you have doing the runs makes you better at timing and strategies....... Which kinda summit at around 20 lvl paragon imo.
Reply Quote
rounding up as many elites as you can fit into some obscure part of a map , standing just out of range and inviting some of your mates to come look at the easter egg you have found ;-)
Edited by Jetsen#1678 on 10/10/2012 10:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
10/10/2012 10:18 AMPosted by Jetsen
rounding up as many elites as you can fit into some obscure part of a map , standing just out of range and inviting some of your mates to come look at the easter egg you have found ;-)

You're an evil evil man.
Edited by Narull#6634 on 10/10/2012 10:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
funniest thing to happen to me. finding a level 57 legendary is act 3 inferno. heartbreakingly funny
Reply Quote
10/10/2012 10:26 PMPosted by Narull
You're an evil evil man.

lol least it wasnt in hardcore ;-)
Reply Quote
10/11/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Jetsen
You're an evil evil man.

lol least it wasnt in hardcore ;-)

There's a special place in hell for you... it's called Inferno!

^o*
Reply Quote
10/11/2012 04:11 AMPosted by WAZZ
funniest thing to happen to me. finding a level 57 legendary is act 3 inferno. heartbreakingly funny

ive had alot of those....... there was stone gaunlets, twise, giant skull, and a bul kathos ring........ and multiple lv 60 shyt.
Reply Quote
10/11/2012 05:38 PMPosted by seansky

ive had alot of those....... there was stone gaunlets, twise, giant skull, and a bul kathos ring........ and multiple lv 60 shyt.

This was a monk helm. I dnt find too many legendaries so i still get excited when i see that orange drop. I messed my pants when i saw the only green drop ive found drop :p
Reply Quote
View profile
Funny moment while playing with Tifa, Final Fantasy and Sarazz...OMG one fallen maniac killed Tifa, sarazz and myself, all in one bang...that was one of the funniest moments ive seen to date, 3 tombstones, and Final Fantasy resurrected us 3...another OMG, i got killed by them 7 times...its definitely not my night tonight...totalling almost 100k in repair bill in the 30 mins i was there..!
Reply Quote
in WoTB ( as a barb)

each time a broke a door in lvl 2 (a3) , they is always some nice Al-Kaida suicide Bombers that explode my !@#.

i laugh every single time and this remind me of not playing my HC char just because of this.
Reply Quote
messed my pants when i saw the only green drop ive found drop :p

Damn Bloodstained Letter:/
Edited by Multiball#1975 on 10/13/2012 4:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/13/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Multiball

Found many of those and always in the same place. I always forget and get excited for 2 seconds then it's all downhill from there lol
Reply Quote
http://cdn2.gamefront.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/D3Elite.jpg?cda6c1

Had a moment of the above the other night where 3 consecutive elite packs were reflects damage. It was seriously hard going with a repair bill of 30k each mob as i'm too poor and maybe a little under geared, it's a challenge lets put it that way. I swear to god that last night there was a hidden affix of reduce loot drop too lol.

i was just jaw dropped in awe last night and when i saw that pic i couldn't stop laughing, it's even funnier this morning.
Edited by Amos#6777 on 10/13/2012 6:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
10/13/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Multiball

hahaha. that one has got me a few times. but no, the only set item is the inna's glory my monk is wearing
Reply Quote
Act3 with kyo, Multiball and Nikki. I'm trapped frozen, by jailer, and molten explosion goes off next to me...... Kyo's comment..." lol BOOM ".
Reply Quote
haha yeh, directly after I got double freeze/desecrate gibbed by the previous pack.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]