Diablo® III

Funny moments in D3

MVP
View profile
Not really 'in' D3 but I just spent the last 15min on login/char select trying to workout why my sound wasn't working...only to realise I hadn't turned on my speakers >.>

Perhaps I need to wakeup more before playing.
Reply Quote
Perhaps I need to wakeup more before playing.

Kinda related, but my new funniest moment was when my lappy went into standby just as I was about to do the uber quest. I was sure I plug my lappy into the wall socket, but yours truly forgot to flick the switch!

Grr...
Reply Quote
running act 2 with a friend in 1.0.3 and popping plants on him so he'd die. reminded me of d2 pking
Reply Quote
10/16/2012 03:13 AMPosted by Leviathan
Act3 with kyo, Multiball and Nikki. I'm trapped frozen, by jailer, and molten explosion goes off next to me...... Kyo's comment..." lol BOOM ".

Didn't you get frozen and jailed on top of molten fire? Or was that Multiball. All you barbs look the same!!! Hmm burning a fire under a ice statue sounds fun.
Reply Quote
10/17/2012 06:12 PMPosted by kyokei
Act3 with kyo, Multiball and Nikki. I'm trapped frozen, by jailer, and molten explosion goes off next to me...... Kyo's comment..." lol BOOM ".

Didn't you get frozen and jailed on top of molten fire? Or was that Multiball. All you barbs look the same!!! Hmm burning a fire under a ice statue sounds fun.

10/16/2012 07:18 PMPosted by Multiball
haha yeh, directly after I got double freeze/desecrate gibbed by the previous pack.
Reply Quote
Just after release: My DH's DPS has always been higher than my friend's chars. And whenever we play they accuse me of hacking (a running joke since D2 Bowazon days) coz I kill the monsters before they can get to them haha. Not my fault your barb/monk can't get there fast enough.

--

I was using my mobile tethering to play D3 on a worktrip up at Townsville with 3 friends in Syd.
As with mobile networks, I lag and seem to rubber band around. More hacking accusations. A fourth friend came online and joined in the banter. She got bored of playing in Public Games and decided to send me numerous MMSs and WhatApp/WeiXin photos to lag me out of the game. She managed to succeed and took my slot! *sigh*
Reply Quote
A2 keywarden (or anything with missile dampening) vs Elemental arrow Ball lightning, always good for an easy elite kill, just fire half a dozen shots into the area where the projectiles are slowed & watch, found it rather amusing the first time i saw it
Reply Quote
A2 keywarden (or anything with missile dampening) vs Elemental arrow Ball lightning, always good for an easy elite kill, just fire half a dozen shots into the area where the projectiles are slowed & watch, found it rather amusing the first time i saw it

I agree with this. After all the trouble act 2 is for me to get 5 stack, just dumping 10 BL into that slow of the warden makes me smile

Not sure if funny but I think the game trying to tell me something. Was trying to get a leoric signet last night when I got this http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/balance and this http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/see-no-evil instead.

Slightly funnier in that im really thinking of either getting my barb to 60 or my monk...
Reply Quote
DONT DO MONK. seriously.
Reply Quote
As of right now, I'm thinking of doing more to get another lvl60 char and just to try out a new class. Not really interested in using it for farming.That and I have some gear I can use from my DH

Curious but why shouldn't I use monk? I know their pretty bad off right now but I'm also mildly hoping they get buffed soon.
Reply Quote
hayaku, monks are fine if you just feel like playing around i think. its just people who want to use it to farm and realize its not a ww barb!
Reply Quote

I've noticed that loaded for bear doesn't get slowed for some reason with any missile dampers
Reply Quote
Yeah, it's really weird!

Like my Time Warp spell is suppose to slow projectiles by 90%, but the mortars just keep raining on me at full speed.

Grr...
Reply Quote
a double whammy of funnys today first one is of tyreal being cheeky and using mirror image...there he is in the bottom right and also in the top left

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/339/doubletyrael.jpg/

and a funny conversation my wizard had with Kormac:

Wiz: I should have known that would happen
kormac: The air in this place is utterly foul, you couldn't have known.

lol...must have had some spicy Caldeum curry beforehand me thinks...
Edited by Amos#6777 on 10/29/2012 10:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
So I saw this on 9gag http://9gag.com/gag/5736688

now I have to wonder, has anyone pulled a Leeroy Jenkins in this game?

Anyone ever see/charge directly into 2 or more elite/champ packs?
Reply Quote
I charged into 3 leet packs the other day chasing a goblin...... the gob got away at less than 2% health....... i was pissed even tho i didnt die killing those champs.

Have you heard of......

Behind every successful man is a great woman

and.....

Behind every fking goblin is a waller/vortex/freezing champ pack.
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 10:10 PMPosted by seansky
Behind every fking goblin is a waller/vortex/freezing champ pack.

You forgot the jailer. nothing like jailer to keep you in place when your chasing after a goblin.
Reply Quote
Yeh and those blood clan occultists....... *cast shield on goblin* "bahahaa hit THIS b*tch"
Reply Quote
looool oh those goblins are infuriating when they run...always into a worst possible scenario, the behind every goblin remark made me split my guts, nice one.
Reply Quote
encountering a pack of blue mallet lords and watching the 3 barbs in the party all get one shotted by the same swing, while i stand in the same spot just as i popped serenity ahhh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]