Diablo® III

The Witching hour

Is the Witching hour belt really worth 50million? i know its got attack speed an crit damage but damn
Reply Quote
View profile
It is nice to get that much CD and IAS from a belt. Mine has 49% CD and 9% IAS and its a huge DPS boost even w/o the primary. What I did was compensate by getting Witching Hour and getting gloves/Pants that have good Vit and still decent DPS and it ended up being worth it to have WH.
Reply Quote
To put it simply it is the best belt for pure dps.... everyone wants one so yes it is worth 50 m as long as it has the proper rolls on stats,
Reply Quote
09/28/2012 06:41 PMPosted by OnSugarHill
It is nice to get that much CD and IAS from a belt. Mine has 49% CD and 9% IAS and its a huge DPS boost even w/o the primary. What I did was compensate by getting Witching Hour and getting gloves/Pants that have good Vit and still decent DPS and it ended up being worth it to have WH.

agreed
Reply Quote
i paid 35mil (all i had to that time) and was totally worth it, +50% +~100 mainstat (if cheap) + ias was a DPS boost at ...~ 30%, form 1 item... was good.

random roll tho, good rolls are really expensive, and should be.
Reply Quote
It's pretty cheap considering the DPS boost it gives for a belt.
Reply Quote
Trying getting one with Dex, Vit, and your resist for a monk....I wont tell you the gold I paid for mine.
Reply Quote
the dps boost is insane gave me 120000 dps over my good rolled blackthorne...yours was probly 170 mill or more am i right
Edited by THEMINISTER#1611 on 9/28/2012 7:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Won a bid for 125 Mil
Reply Quote
I found one last night, wasn't that thrilled because it rolled the lowest possible primary stat, I think 90. A nice item for one of my alts.
Reply Quote
Yeah its definitely worth that. The stats don't seem great - except that you get them on a item that normally wouldn't - so its all plus.
Reply Quote
It's worth what people are willing to pay for it.

I don't value it over 5 million, but if the market is paying 50 mil for it then that's what we say it's worth.
Reply Quote
Wow...you guys are right. Even on my DH, I skimmed over the belt and threw it in my stash thinking it was +1k dps, -1.3 defense, -2.8k hp...

It's +10k dps...big difference.
Reply Quote
80m here...50% CD XD
Reply Quote
Nothing is worth the prices people have put on them. It's all about who gets lucky, finds a good item and then gets greedy with it. That's it.
Reply Quote
I can maybe solve the dilemma for alot of people...as I just found it (Barb)and tried it on oppsed to my IK belt. Stats: Intel
Attack Speed 9%
CD 49%

without battle rage i was +3.6k Dmg an 4.8k with buff

Stats on my IK: 188Str
80 res all
80 Dex
15fury
3% life steal

So as you can see Witching Hour increases damage about 4k average (with 54crit%)...I prefer IK belt as the 3%life steal is very noticable. And i dont have much res to sacrifice...Also when im able to complete the IK set it would be even more of a sacrifice considering the bonus.

Incase anyone else was wondering...
Reply Quote
For efficient farming 1.04 Act 3? Check

Good idea for farming Monster Power 10? No
Reply Quote
Uber boss yea increase damage:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]