Diablo® III

WTS 120k unbuffed, hybrid, Legacy N4 Dh

Definitively quitting, just do not have the time. Make me some offers on my things and we will discuss it.

Not looking for gold what so ever.

Will not consider low-ball offers on any of my LN4 items, I know exactly how good they are, will be in 1.05, and will be in 1.1 -- I would also prefer to sell as a set.

Contact me here or in game. Thanks.

Decided to make life easier:
http://i.imgur.com/XPH2W.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sgmW6.jpg

Here are some base prices that I posted on the Rmah, make a fair offer against and I can repost it.

Quiver: 15.00 on RMAH
Bracer: 20.00 on RMAH
Legacy Inna's Blessing: 20.00
Xbow: 50.00
Leg: 10.00
Glove: 35.00
Ring: 35.00
Neck: 75.00
Shoulder: 10.00
Legacy Nat Shadow: 75.00
Legacy Nat Mark: c/o ---
Legacy Nat Soul: c/o ---
Legacy Nat Gaze: c/o 275.00

Feel free to make counter's like I mentioned, I priced everything cheaper than better items on the RMAH. I did not base it vs GAH counterparts, I did not want to invest that much time in this.

But it should make the process easier for anyone who wanted to snag something. Thanks.
Edited by cajual#1253 on 10/7/2012 3:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
top tier LN4 you've got there. wish i had the moolah.
Reply Quote
Thanks, I wish you did also!

I really hate to quite, 1.05 looks so good, I just have zero time to invest due to the new job.

Factor in spending almost 10 grand on a engine rebuild, balance & blueprint, turbo kit, and 30-40 other small mods I have a much more worthwhile cash sink.
Reply Quote
added you in game, interested in the full set
Reply Quote
Solid man.
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
How much for the gloves?
Reply Quote
Xan; make me an offer. I do not have access to the AH to verify prices but I am looking for market minus a bit.

Everything is available. I will rmah it or use vppal, up2u.
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
new job? a congratulation in this economy! Good luck!

I will leave at that. not enough money to offer any!
Reply Quote
Thanks Red, its actually quite a good one at that. I tripled my salary, but with it comes a much greater time investment. Thus is the life of a outside software salesman.
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
bump for the best ln4 i've seen in a long time. lmk if you have a price in mind for the helm
Reply Quote
glws bro, was nice knowing u.

hope the next owner of my former xbow treats it well.
Reply Quote
hi interested in helm and boots any c/o?
Reply Quote
worthless Natalys set ! 1.05 all 60 + items can roll 63 affixes ! So this means there will be natalys sets whit 63 lvl item affixes like 180dex and 180 vit
Reply Quote
my god are u retarded.. its a nats legacy set... u cant find it in game anymore... u can only buy it.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]