Diablo® III

WTS 120k unbuffed, hybrid, Legacy N4 Dh

Hi there, added you in game . :)
Reply Quote
10/05/2012 01:37 AMPosted by NoName
worthless Natalys set ! 1.05 all 60 + items can roll 63 affixes ! So this means there will be natalys sets whit 63 lvl item affixes like 180dex and 180 vit

lol'ed.
Reply Quote
20m for bow?
Reply Quote
added u but u are not online
Reply Quote
Cajual,

I want to say thank you for all the usefull information you had provided on the Tank DH thread. It helped me get started. Best of luck to you.
Reply Quote
How much for nat's mark? Also how much for the helm, or both together?
Reply Quote
glws bro, was nice knowing u.

hope the next owner of my former xbow treats it well.

<3 Who knows I may stick around, I just have zero time and am far to competitive to half-!@# this game. All my friends are PL85+ now.

worthless Natalys set ! 1.05 all 60 + items can roll 63 affixes ! So this means there will be natalys sets whit 63 lvl item affixes like 180dex and 180 vit

Lol @ this guy.

AzBlue: Anytime buddy, I tried to post as much real knowledge as I could, I love the Dh and feel like it has always been one of the most balanced and in-depth classes. We just have a stigma of being the 'face-roll' class, which is entirely untrue.

Everyone else: I rarely log into D3, make me RMAH or vPP offers here, I am not interested in going and price checking things and figuring out a value, if I am satisfied I will take it, very simple. Do not offer gold. Period. Occasionally I will jump online briefly, but it is only minutes here and there. I am busy, thus this thread with that comes zero time for even logging in. I can however check this thread from anywhere.
Edited by cajual#1253 on 10/5/2012 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
$100 for the helm and ring
Reply Quote
Hi mate, ex tank dh chiming in :)

I'll throw in a 300 bid via vpp for the set to get you rolling. Interested particularly in helm/ring.
Reply Quote
The helm, ring, and boots would all go for 250$ on the RMAH within 24 hours. I appreciate the offers guys, but I guess at the end of the day I am looking for serious bidders. Like I said, its not about the money. It is about the fact my stuff is likely just going to rot. That being said, I am not a dunce. My boots alone are in the top 1% probably.

This isnt some 3k LN4 thread like ZJ posted a bit back, but its not a charity.
Edited by cajual#1253 on 10/5/2012 8:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hmm fair enough. I'm not particularly up to date with what the prices are on most things as they seem to be up and down like a yoyo so I thought the offer was reasonable.

I guess some indication of what you're looking for would make it easier. Assuming you did RMAH them and cashed out, you'd clear 190 for each of those items which is pretty decent or are you looking for more than that.
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
$200 for ur nat head?
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
Lots gone now, will update. LN4 still available.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]