Diablo® III

Blue Ignores Bug & Replies To Broken English

(Locked)

edit: the inability to click off a buff I have casted upon myself is a bug. Stop replying with "this is NOT a bug". Thanks!

I have been posting the little things in the game that have been irking me recently. I have placed them in the bug report forum and even put as much information as I could into said posts. Without of course making them sound ridiculous.

My Post (No Blue Reply)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6712952598

Topic *BUG* Buff Space Limited to 5 Buffs
Content:

"Any buff beyond the 5th that is applied will not be displayed on screen.

Example of 6 buffs commonly up for me.

War Cry, Battle Rage, Wrath of The Berserker, Fortune Shrine, Nephalem Valor, Sprint."

But, this broken english post did get a blue reply...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6758726090

Topic Buff Icons.... needs to be more than 5

Content:

"the Buff icons why is there only 5

i get buffs from others + buffs that last 3 seconds and i cant see them because ive already got 5

it should be unlimited row, and not cap at only 5

eg. nef stacks, shrines + buffs"

Really? What is the point of posting these reports like human beings instead of third world broken English children?
Edited by badk0re#1472 on 10/1/2012 1:39 PM PDT
racism, yay!
86 Undead Death Knight
10/01/2012 01:24 PMPosted by badk0re
Really? What is the point of posting these reports like human beings instead of third world broken English children?

First off, blues explicitly do not reply on the Bug Report forums unless something is critical or to tell people not to bump, etc. This is intentional, because they want people to understand that every issue posted is being looked at and they don't have time to reply to every single one. If they spent their time replying to half of them, people would bump the half they don't reply to mercilessly even though it accomplishes nothing. Note that this is not theoretical, this is *exactly* what happened during vanilla WoW and it led to the current policies being in place.

Second, what you reported is not a bug and as such does not belong on the bug report forums. It's certainly poor design, but it's working exactly as it was designed.
-.-

Things that annoy you ARE NOT BUGS.

Working as intended, as your little spam was wasting time and pushing off posts from users with Real Bugs.
still better than a post about cats after a week + of absence.
10/01/2012 01:30 PMPosted by badk0re
What part of this was racist?

The part where you thought that a better grasp of English meant that the post more deserving of blue feedback?
Edited by ztking#1754 on 10/1/2012 1:36 PM PDT
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4926752662

"Ground Rules
First off, feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum."

You are failing at basic understanding of written english from the Bug Report Forums, because your threads aren't bugs but feedback.

"I read every single thread that is posted on the forums. However, I will not always respond to them. Please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or calls out for a Blizzard poster."

Just because of that all your threads over there should have been deleted.

If you want to provide feedback, these are the forums, not Bug Report Forums.
Edited by Revdarian#1743 on 10/1/2012 1:43 PM PDT

The inability to click off a buff I have casted upon myself is a bug. Stop replying with "this is NOT a bug". Thanks!

Ohh please Martha, you have more than 10 threads, it wouldn't surprise me that by now Vassadan has you on some kind of automatic ignore because everyone of the other threads was breaking the Bug Report Forums rules!
10/01/2012 01:41 PMPosted by TheSaint

The part where you thought that a better grasp of English meant that the post more deserving of blue feedback?

So what race is that? White? Black? Asian? Every society has different communication structures. You are disqualified.

Point being, there are tons of people on this forum for whom English is a second language and it doesn't make their thoughts any less valuable. There's no reason for Blues to avoid threads just because of broken English.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]