Diablo® III

authenticator removed but still being asked

Please remove my authenticator i did it already through my account but the game still keeps asking ...
Reply Quote
why would yall remove your authenticators?
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 05:16 AMPosted by Zentari
why would yall remove your authenticators?

I just want it to ask every week instead of every login, or the site to ask me every 30 days instead of every login.

Something's wrong with their backend.
Reply Quote
I got this problem too, please fix it for me thanks ^^
Reply Quote
hi i have the same issue . i already removed Authenticator from the battle.net . however during the diablo3 log in page..i still need to use Authenticator..pls Help!
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem. I tried to change my password as suggested, but now it is saying incorrect login information, and when I use the old password, it's still asking me for an authenticator.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I am having this problem as well... can someone help?
Reply Quote
I'm having this issue also, removed authenticator to update phones ROM, tried to change password but it didn't work tried to re-add the authenticator and the same result.

Edit: Changed my password and now the Battlenet website works fine and doesn't ask for an authenticator but the game thinks I have my old password and wants an authenticator code.

Edit#2: Spoke to a nice CS dude on the phone, he got me to delete the battle.net folder in C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment and that fixed it up. He sent me a mail to post here hope it helps someone out :)

" As discussed with you, simply removing the following folder should resolve this issue, where the Authenticator is still asked for in the game even after being removed:

Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\
Windows Vista and 7: C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net

If this does not resolve the issue then you would need to delete the following from the World of Warcraft folder:
WTF
Cache
Interface."
Edited by ChismoSF#6973 on 11/4/2012 1:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi, I have also removed authenticator for in-game login.. but sometimes I am still prompted for Authenticator.. pls help..
Reply Quote
Bump for resolution ^^
Reply Quote
ChismoSF, that didn't work for me :(. It still keeps asking for my authenticator...
Reply Quote
Nobody's helping ?
I remove the folder and it did not work.
Anyone have a better way ?

Edit: oh... weekends off ><
Guess i have to wait till monday :(
Edited by Francislty#6663 on 11/4/2012 7:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
hi omrakos, can you help me remove my mobile authenticator and update my password change? thx
Reply Quote
I have the same problem. I have already removed the mobile authenticator but still being prompt when i tried to log in to the game.
I have also reset the password, but only can log in the game using the old password.

Please help me reset my account.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Everyone prior to this post in this thread should have had their logging in issue resolved via account resets.
Reply Quote
same problem here, please do what you can? :( thank you
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Instinct,

The account's been reset. Please give it another try.
Reply Quote
edit: I've solved it.. I've used password recover instead!
Edited by HalayKing#1715 on 11/7/2012 5:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hi. Extremely sorry to trouble you but it would appear that i am facing the same problem. I would really appreciate it if you could help me to reset. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Enrapture,

The account has been reset, please try it again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]