Diablo® III

The 100k DPS W/O SS Club.

10/01/2012 08:51 PMPosted by TorpedoVegas
Yes, I also realize Ice Climbers is a very nice tank gear and provide decent amount of dps. The missing part is it did not provide 12% movement speed but it might be possible to roll that. Lacuni prowlers is a nice DPS gear which provide 12% movement speed but it does not provide much armor or resistance. Good luck for your Mempo findings but I think it is better to wait until patch 1.0.5 before getting one :)

Ice Climbers can roll movement speed but it gets very expensive when it does so I chose to take the rout you mentioned with Lacuni to maintain my 24% movement speed. Movement Speed is not just for faster farming and contributes alot to survivability. You may want to check out Nat Bloody Foot Prints. They guarantee high armor, resistance, max movement speed, and high dex if you can afford it..

As for the Mempo I have no intention of getting one until after the patch when we see if they fixed the primary stat bug or not. If they do fix it I feel bad for all those guys that paid top dollar to get CC with sub 100 dex rolls.

The biggest upgrade in my overall survivability has been my Scoundrel! High attack speed + high proc Windforce makes it very hard for melee to even get close to me. I have upgraded his vitality and resistance to the point that only ground effects can kill him now. Check him out in my profile.

I See, thanks for the suggestions.
About Scoundrel, I know he is a nice follower and he can be extremely useful with Windforce but I choose Templer just for the magic find. Scoundrel will be replacing Templer if only my P Level is high enough :)
Reply Quote
Hi all, Donstroke from Argentina here.

dropped the game and sold my stuff after 1.03, came back on 1.04 and started over again. Now, besides i play with SS for group play, my dps w/o SS is 115k.

bye.

Do drop back after 1.0.5, there will be much more fun :)

10/01/2012 09:12 PMPosted by hellice
congratz leonyy... i am still trying to achieve that.

Thank you, take your time, gears are getting cheaper and cheaper :)
Reply Quote
I'll get there.

Some day.

I lost an auction for a pair of gloves for 80m that would have put me at just under 80k....I was so sad...

What!! 80m?!?! What kind of Godly Glove is that?
But I also lost an auction just now by bidding a pair of gloves. I bid 40m and someone bids 47m in the last second :(

10/01/2012 09:20 PMPosted by Celanian
I'm close. I just replaced my bracers and I'm at 95K now.

You will join us soon :)

10/01/2012 09:33 PMPosted by KaiKai
220k DPS w/o SS here. can i join?

You are already in the Club, Lolz~~
Reply Quote
Any benefits to this club except the obvious e-peen elongation?
Reply Quote
10/01/2012 09:42 PMPosted by Schn1tt3r
Not only have I joined this club, but I have also joined the 50% CRIT chance group at the same time! BOO YEAH.

That is something I want to achieve as well, 2 more % to go >.<

10/01/2012 10:31 PMPosted by Anna
I sneaked in, with a WF w/o soc. Although this bow is just over the 100k mark, I like playing with it ever so often. My Manti is way over the mark, but that's because of all the CD on it. Looking at all the bows with soc on them, and I sneak in with a non soc. Show's you don't need a soc to get to 100k.

Yes, some of the bow even got CHD on it so you can save the price of buy a green gem :)

10/01/2012 10:46 PMPosted by MasterShake
Nice, grats. I broke into this maybe a month ago...and been going up very slowly since. Also a balanced build, w/135k dps. Every extra 1k is getting very expensive though. Not too bad considering I'm over 1k hours into the game and still haven't gotten "that one drop" yet....all cheap crap LOL

1K hour? That is just Wow~~ Yea, I know it is very hard to increase your DPS after certain Lv. I was 95K a week ago and did quite a lot of hard work to Lv up and finding gears.

Congrats Leonny & all over 100k w/o ss!

currently 118k, may i join? :)

You are already in :)

10/02/2012 12:07 AMPosted by baddddassss
Wish i could join this club :(

Take your time, no rush :)
Reply Quote
Congrats Leonyy,

I remembered the time when I was trying to achieve that, dps calculator does help a lot in finding the right gear to buff DPS :)

I was around 138k DPS without ss, but recently changed my gear just to get +24% ms and increased AR, now at 118k. And I still have to buff my vit and armor a bit more although I can do act 3 run just fine.

Just like you, I tried to be as efficient as possible in spending my gold.
I spent no more than 50 mil for my DH (given the Vile Ward is from loot and excludes the gems)
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 12:41 AMPosted by Valour
Any benefits to this club except the obvious e-peen elongation?

I remember there is thread looking for High Level DH with 100K+ DPS w/o SS with ok survivability for MP10 run in the up coming patch. The thread also said, they prefer DH with 150K DPS w/o SS. Can't find the thread now :/

Posted by PIAG

Congrats Leonyy,

I remembered the time when I was trying to achieve that, dps calculator does help a lot in finding the right gear to buff DPS :)

I was around 138k DPS without ss, but recently changed my gear just to get +24% ms and increased AR, now at 118k. And I still have to buff my vit and armor a bit more although I can do act 3 run just fine.

Just like you, I tried to be as efficient as possible in spending my gold.
I spent no more than 50 mil for my DH (given the Vile Ward is from loot and excludes the gems)

Thank you, yes DPS calculator helps a lot. I saw a lot bows get over bid, especially the one with CHD and Socket on it. I can get a good stat socket Xbow with about the same DPS and it is 15m cheaper then those CHD and Socket Xbow (Bidding prices). Yes, don't spend too much on gears because their prices drop really quick. I remember a Xbow about the price of 45m in patch 1.0.3 now only worth 2m :/

PS: Your Vile Ward cost more than 30m, you sure are lucky :)
Edited by Leonyy#6740 on 10/2/2012 1:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
cheers to all 100k dps DH club! (: Good job guys!
Reply Quote
143k DPS UNBUFFED
187k DPS w/o ShSh
300k DPS with ShSh

Balance with 45k HP + 5000 Armor + 450ish All Ress
Unfortunately, I dont have enough max disc, 39 only
it is not mandatory when we have balance build, tho. :)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/soegirang-6637/hero/10424880
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/soegirang-6637/Brinda/10424880
Reply Quote
120K DPS Demon Hunter here... Oh god, thanks to the legacy Nats set I'm having a really hard time finding upgrades...
Reply Quote
gratz man, I've only recently reached the 100k dps mark as well. However I believe my DH isn't as balanced as yours is, mines still a bit squishy facing packs with certain affixes....

I do find the strongarm bracer working nicely though, with the "almost 5%" knock back it have saved me from getting hit numerous times.

Some would say I am way too glassy given the amount of AR I have. I tend to focus on Fire and Physical Res since those are really all I would die from.

Any suggestions on what piece I should upgrade next??
Reply Quote
I'll get there.

Some day.

I lost an auction for a pair of gloves for 80m that would have put me at just under 80k....I was so sad...

OP: gratz on 100k

nom: you dont need 80m for gloves! just look at mine
paid 7m yesterday

if you absolutely need attack speed I have my old gloves for sale (167dex, 8cc, 27cd, 6as), add me in game

o/
Reply Quote
OP: gratz on 100k

nom: you dont need 80m for gloves! just look at mine
paid 7m yesterday

if you absolutely need attack speed I have my old gloves for sale (167dex, 8cc, 27cd, 6as), add me in game

o/

I broke 100k, but now I want to be at 150k like you :(

PS - I still need to add you in game. I think you would like our 4 man A3 runs.
Reply Quote
It would be an honour to farm with you DH ! Still struggling to get my AR and EHP up....
Reply Quote
210k here^^ no ss ofcourse.
Reply Quote
I don't know if I qualify as a Glass cannon or Balanced but I guess I am part of the club.
Reply Quote
100k+ DPS without SS and Nats
Reply Quote
getting close. 82k dps with my mf gear on.
Reply Quote
I'm at 155k no SS, but im a super glass cannon. Is anyone else out there doing max dps/glass cannon spec? Wondering if I should get resist/more vit and drop the dmg some.. eventually.. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]