Diablo® III

The 100k DPS W/O SS Club.

i like this club, but i stack crit chance. My most expensive piece is my ring... no idea what its worth. I dw though, does that count?
Reply Quote
I hope I can get into this club
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 08:10 AMPosted by TheFootOfGod
getting close. 82k dps with my mf gear on.

I was stuck at 90k forever because I was too stubborn to get rid of my MF. I finally said "screw it" and went from 90 to 170k pretty quick and didn't have to spend much gold. The MF items that I had still sold for some decent coin.

I'm pretty balanced and have around 600 physical resist along with 4200 armor and 39k health.
Reply Quote
120K DPS dual-wielding DH w/out SS here...can i get in too?!
Reply Quote
Would it be wise to stack physical resist, instead of AR? Cheaper too, I'd assume?
Reply Quote
Just joined this club fairly recently with WF. Would love to play with other members later today. Feel free to add me.
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 08:18 AMPosted by licookiesli
i like this club, but i stack crit chance. My most expensive piece is my ring... no idea what its worth. I dw though, does that count?

How do you survive when a wayward booger from a phasebeast has the potential to knock you out?
Reply Quote
Claps
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 08:40 AMPosted by wLeZeL
Would it be wise to stack physical resist, instead of AR? Cheaper too, I'd assume?

I did it by accident while getting items with AR. I didn't even notice that my first 2 pieces also had physical resist.

I, personally, wouldn't just go for 1 resist as there are definitely situations where you'd die instantly without a little help. Arcane beams, etc. However, if you can't afford AR gear, then there's nothing wrong with stacking physical until you can replace it.
Reply Quote
gratzz dawg =D
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 07:50 AMPosted by AllanRev
100k+ DPS without SS and Nats

I had about 125k dps without my nats without ss, but was way to squishy, the nats added alot of survivability and disc which was a big plus

Not that bad getting above 100k dps without nats and ss, def doable.

If i didnt lose my bid today on the calamity i would have upd my dps to 155k :(
Apparently 134 mil was not enough. Took me awile to get that, and half of it came within the last 2 days frm 2 sweet drops. Grrrrrrr, keep farming.
Reply Quote
@MasterShake
You know if you up grade all your gems, to 50 and higher and put a 58gem in that bow you would bring your dps up without getting more gear. Just a thought.

Yea, gems are just too expensive for me right now. I'm working on it... :/
Reply Quote
View profile
I''ll get there. Currently at 77k unbuffed. I have to stick with higher survivability due to my crappy internet connection (I live in the Caribbean)
Reply Quote
Next target: 100k dps w/ max mf club :)
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 07:52 PMPosted by Scorpion
Next target: 100k dps w/ max mf club :)
]

I'm working on it...with PARAGON! =)
Reply Quote
almost there =))
Reply Quote
wow! nice armor. nice, balanced.
Reply Quote
Congrats, keep up the great work :)
Reply Quote
Joining this club :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]