Diablo® III

The 100k DPS W/O SS Club.

just reached 100k dps today. it's good to be able to join this group =)
Reply Quote
anyone for a 200k club dps without ss?
Reply Quote
can I join?
Reply Quote
Just want to say thanks to all who gave me advice. I was able to bring my dps up 16k today. Thanks
Reply Quote
Hit this club just a week ago
Feels great!
Ahhhhh the power :D
Reply Quote
Gratzz Leonny! I cant wait for patch 1.05 as well. I am itching to break 200k dps while maintaining or even raising my EHP. Its a bit of a challenge especially with Legacy Nats. But with patience and some luck a few weeks into the new patch. We should all be able to afford some gear improvements due to jewelry getting better and off pieces rolling according to mob level.

Keep up the good work bro!

2 cents n out... =D
Reply Quote
@ Marie
Ka-doo's to you. It's not easy to bring a bow up to 100k w/o a soc. I did it with the bow my Scoundrel is using, but it does have 63 CD w/o soc. So you did a great job. Have fun playing the game.
Reply Quote
Congratz. Im on abt 140 no ss, no nat, no rmah, no rings to support dmg just tryi out bola shot. It hard work reachin 110k. I can survive act 3 no prob. Dont know y ppl have to spend millions on nat for
Reply Quote
View profile
Proud to say that I joined this club over the weekend :0)

Is it normal to want MOAR?
Reply Quote
Proud to say that I joined this club over the weekend :0)

Is it normal to want MOAR?

Of course, I've been in the 100k for a few weeks, after the first day I started making progress on getting to 200k.
Reply Quote
124K here and its gettign a tad expensive LOL
Reply Quote
"124K here and its gettign a tad expensive LOL"

Yea....just a tad....
Reply Quote
I'm at 142K right now, I can still push it further with some low cost upgrades like gems but to get any major jumps in DPS now is going to require some serious gold.
Reply Quote
I've been at 230k for a while and never used rmah. Had an amazing streak of good drops a while ago :>
Reply Quote
Leonny: Good resists :)

No matter what, I still find playing DH the most fun. At least it doesnt put me to sleep... too much concentration needed. Will see if I want to make a barb... not exactly my playstyle but hey...

Gratz to all anywayz!
Reply Quote
I don't really know what build I am, I just go pew-pew-dodge-dodge-pew-pew-take one hit pew-pew-dodge-dodge, but yeah, I just joined the club, pour some champagne!
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 10:28 PMPosted by bigs
I've been at 230k for a while and never used rmah. Had an amazing streak of good drops a while ago :>

That is a pretty godly number and you still have quite a lot of room to upgrade, very nice build.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]