Diablo® III

Hellfire ring recipes?

View profile
since i cant access PTR becuase i have error 300007, i am wondering. does it costs 2 million per plan? (8 mill to buy all 4) or will i be able to purchase the plan once (for 2 million) and then make any ring variant after i get the mats.

im asking this becuase well. frankly i have only found about 10 mill through 4 months of playing and only gained about 5 mill more through selling items. and at no point in time did i have even 2 mill at once. i still haven't even upgraded my hell staff to the inferno one becuase i cant spare the 1 mill.
Reply Quote
ur doing alot of things wrong...

If you have played for 4 months you should have gained over 10 mil, you should be merching trash rares and magics and not salavging them (I haven't done the math in awhile so I dunno if mats sell high enough to be better).

You should also spend a little effort in the AH to pay a reasonable rate, when I geared my barb I actually ended with more money than I spent from buying and re-selling on the AH when I found better items.
Reply Quote
The plan will teach you the ability to make all 4 rings.
Reply Quote
"But they were, all of them, deceived, for another Ring was made."
Reply Quote
View profile
09/29/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Chasly

Jay's ring was forged in the heart of Mt. Doom.
Reply Quote
09/29/2012 10:15 PMPosted by InvidGurab72

I thought it was in the core of Mt. Arreat...
Reply Quote
View profile
09/29/2012 10:21 PMPosted by Hodari

I thought it was in the core of Mt. Arreat...

Irregardless he has deceived us all.
Reply Quote
View profile
ur doing alot of things wrong...

If you have played for 4 months you should have gained over 10 mil, you should be merching trash rares and magics and not salavging them (I haven't done the math in awhile so I dunno if mats sell high enough to be better).

You should also spend a little effort in the AH to pay a reasonable rate, when I geared my barb I actually ended with more money than I spent from buying and re-selling on the AH when I found better items.

every item i ever found that would sell for any decent amount (over 1 mill) was equipped, not sold. i would never have been able to afford the sword i have on my monk. And it remains to this day the best item i have ever found.
Reply Quote
Seek for the sword that was broken
In New Tristram it dwells
There councils shall be taken
Stronger than Magdha's spells.

A token shall be shown
That doom is near at hand
For Zoltun Kulle's bane shall waken
And the Nephalem forth shall stand.
Reply Quote
There's only one "Return" and it's Of the Jedi.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]