Diablo® III

GODLY ELITE DH Scammer group

thanks for the list.
Reply Quote
Yep
Reply Quote
sticky please.
Reply Quote
AuJo! Glad that you have this thread!! My friend's gloves and boots were just taken away by this guy called Magikalz#1298. My friend lent him the items for testing, then immediately Magikalz#1298 went off and unfriended.

Proof:
My friend was still trying to sell his gloves on d2jsp. (his name taken away cos he might not want the attention, and asked me to let it be)
Picture here:
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r582/sfjenOwn/nick_zps43048524.jpg

Magikalz#1298 is wearing that gloves like he really owned it now. That m*****f***er!
Picture here:
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r582/sfjenOwn/magikalz_zps5f741286.jpg

Magikalz#1298 is a THIEF! Everyone beware!!!
Reply Quote
Something to add on the thief MAGIKALZ#1298.

Check out his diablo progress 4 days ago:
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r582/sfjenOwn/magikalz_dprogress_zpsd5265add.png

He got from 64k dps unbuffed to 200k+ without ss within 4 days. And the items, from mostly rares, to now godly items in all slots. Complete overhaul.

I'm guessing he might have stolen from another fellow DH. I don't have proof on this matter, and I know if you have millions of gold to spend you can indeed accomplish this in 4 days. But no doubt he stole his GLOVES and BOOTS from my friend!!

*important*
Magikalz#1298, anyone who has befriended him watch out, yea you can still farm with him, but NEVER EVER lend him any of your items!
Reply Quote
It's cool to warn ppl.

And props to ur friend for not coming to the forums and have a big Q_Q
Reply Quote
It's cool to warn ppl.

And props to ur friend for not coming to the forums and have a big Q_Q

qq? nah.. that's nothing. i will step u in the mud if i have my way. that's where u belong anyway.
Reply Quote
lol ur a real keyboard warrior, hide behind ur screen and type big bold words. no doubt that makes u feel like a man.
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 04:07 AMPosted by Valour
lol ur a real keyboard warrior, hide behind ur screen and type big bold words. no doubt that makes u feel like a man.

i will say it again for u.. u belong in the mud. yep, carry on.
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 04:07 AMPosted by Valour

valor keep your !@#$ to your thread. bye!
Reply Quote
Something to add on the thief MAGIKALZ#1298.

Check out his diablo progress 4 days ago:
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r582/sfjenOwn/magikalz_dprogress_zpsd5265add.png

He got from 64k dps unbuffed to 200k+ without ss within 4 days. And the items, from mostly rares, to now godly items in all slots. Complete overhaul.

I'm guessing he might have stolen from another fellow DH. I don't have proof on this matter, and I know if you have millions of gold to spend you can indeed accomplish this in 4 days. But no doubt he stole his GLOVES and BOOTS from my friend!!

*important*
Magikalz#1298, anyone who has befriended him watch out, yea you can still farm with him, but NEVER EVER lend him any of your items!

Dude not sufficient proof cos your friend isnt named. And there is still a possibility that this guy bought his items. Anyway we can still list him under another section for others to be cautious of him. Hope that would do
Reply Quote

wot are u gona do about it? keep ur !@#$ in ur mouth :)

this whole thread is a farce anyways. naming ppl is against code of conduct ~~
Edited by Valour#1229 on 10/4/2012 4:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
nothing i can do about it really. Oh wells except that you are going to get flamed in both threads and i have to take the trouble and create a V2. Troublesome really. But if it suits u, just carry on here =)

Well you scamming people is against my personal code of conduct.
Reply Quote
Loaning items to other players for testing is as good as giving your account password away with the auth...

just give them the numbers and spreadsheet/calculators and let them do the math themselves.....

players without integrity are just kids who don't grow up

Chill out...its just a game....
Reply Quote

Lol'ed. Do u even know what personal code of conduct is?
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 04:12 AMPosted by Valour

wot are u gona do about it? keep ur !@#$ in ur mouth :)

this whole thread is a farce anyways. naming ppl is against code of conduct ~~

there wont be smoke without fire my friend, if you are innocent you can choose to ignore the posts made against you and carry on playing legit like you have...unless you feel guilty that is....
Reply Quote
^ but wait wouldn't a person with morals speak out against behaviours that breach rules?
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 04:24 AMPosted by Valour

Lol'ed. Do u even know what personal code of conduct is?

Lol'ed dunno about yours for sure. Well most probably you don't know, Personal code of conduct = The rules and guidelines you establish for yourself – to guide your own behavior and decision-making.
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 04:32 AMPosted by Valour
^ but wait wouldn't a person with morals speak out against behaviours that breach rules?

there is nothing to gain from speaking out on the internet on morals to begin with, so... why bother?

rules are made by people , but its up to a player to obey them or not...

victims of a scam can only alert the public on scam/tricks and live on...

whether you are innocent or guilty ...only you knows the truth..right?

if i am a scammer i would just admit it and let them rail at me...its just them being stupid enough for falling for my trickery...

bottom line.... be alert and learn from mistakes...debates and arguments wont get you anywhere.....

just my 2 cents from being bored at work....:P
Reply Quote
I cannot believe you guys, are you ten or something?

There is one simple thing to prevent scamming. DOUBLE CHECK EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU TRADE FOR IT. Jesus christ, i cannot believe this is still a problem in games. They're not using any hacks, they're not exploiting any bugs, they're simply using your ignorance and stupidity to their advantage. If you get scammed, you have NO right to whinge about it because you're the idiot for not double checking everything before accepting it.

Golden rule: If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

I am not a scammer, hell, i've never even traded with someone in D3 yet. But to see people who I assume are adults bad mouthing people and actually caring whether people scam or not is a JOKE. You people are so sad. Get over it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]