Diablo® III

Where to find rare Unholy Thrall

Since 1.0.3 the vessels can't spawn champion/rare unholy thrall (correct me if i'm wrong)... how or where can I find one for the rare mob collection achievement ?

I ran Halls of Agony 3 time already and haven't even seen one regular unholy thrall... maybe I was just unlucky, but a confirmation of their existence would be nice.
Reply Quote
I saw a pack in Halls of Agony. They exist :)
Reply Quote
Rare and Champions I found on Hall of Agony Level 1.
Champions are about 40% spawns, Rare on 8-10th run.
Reply Quote
Rare and Champions I found on Hall of Agony Level 1.
Champions are about 40% spawns, Rare on 8-10th run.

UPDATE (1.0.7., 28/2 2013)....this advice is wrong....I completed HC Trophy Hunt right now...Rare Unholy Thrall was the last....50+ runs in HoA 1....NOTHING (only blue Thralls).....so I tried the last quest in Act 1....I started on wp in HoA 3!!!....and.....yellow Unholy Thrall tick at 1st! run :)

so once more again: Halls of Agony 3 folks.....gl with this achievement
Edited by DarkKnightMD#2645 on 2/28/2013 6:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
Found and Killed Rare Unholy Thrall, Halls of Agony Level 3. Ran Halls of Agony level 1 about 50 times, lots of Champion Unholy Thrall, no rare. After 5 runs at HOA lvl 3, found rare Unholy Thrall.
HOA level 3 is right before Butcher.
Reply Quote
Found " Rare Thrall " at Chamber of Suffering Level 3, inferno difficulty MP0 (hardcore). Started from " The Cursed Hold " town portal which is created once reaching the Chamber of Suffering level 3 (and not triggering the butcher chamber of suffering level 3 checkpoint). The rare thrall does not seem to spawn if you reach " the butcher chamber of suffering level 3 " checkpoint!

Also tried normal, nightmare and hell difficulties using up to monster power 10 with no success.

Hope this helps.
Edited by Shoalin#6450 on 1/4/2014 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]