Diablo® III

Need spec/gear advice -- 400M to spend.

View profile
This post is not for me, so please don't look at my scrub DH an offer pointers for her :). His battletag is Shooter#1227

A friend of mine with a nicely geared DH just made 400M+ on the AH and is looking to upgrade. I'm interested since we play together regularly but he is too busy to mess around on the forums and I have the sneaking suspicion he's not really optimizing his build. His dps is ok but he dies a lot, and I've noticed that when we play together my xp/hour drops about 15%. He likes his 2 x 1H build -- he claims I move too fast for him to use a 2H but I'm not sure how valid that is, or if it will remain so in 1.05 where I am definitely going to be slowed down by mana issues.

Anyway, I've got 4 areas I would like some advice on:

1) 2H or 2x1H?
2) How much allres to survive mp5+?
3) How low can you accept DPS to make #2 happen?
4) Is there a general spec folks are agreeing upon that should be most successful farming MP5+?

TYVM
Edited by SilentMike69#1275 on 10/6/2012 6:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1.) Depends on playstyle of the person choosing the weapons. Some need more resouce generation from faster attack speeds, some like mass damage with 2h crits.
2.) 400 - 450+ is a good range for most MP levels.
3.) 150k non-SS damage should be decent.
4.) No general spec yet, just test it out yourself on PTR.
Reply Quote
View profile
bump
Reply Quote
View profile
^
Reply Quote
View profile
^
Reply Quote
View profile
Still looking for some help, thanks.
Reply Quote
if u want some help feel free to add me in game nocturnal#1411
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]