Diablo® III

Holy RNG (Zunimassa's Marrow)

After 500 or so hours of play since launch the RNG finally came through for me on a big ticket item I got a Zuni's Marrow today (did a double take when I saw a green drop). I still don't know if I want to keep it for my WD (who was originally my main) or sell it.

Anyone have an idea what it's worth? Has a good VIT roll + armor and 12% life.

http://i.imgur.com/LgjML.png
Reply Quote
Oh baby, that's my dream armor haha I'd keep it, and polish it every now and then.
Reply Quote
Thats funny because each set item that has dropped for me farming my WD has been either IK set items or DH/Monk rolls.....

Funny how you got a WD item farming your barb!
Reply Quote
Thats funny because each set item that has dropped for me farming my WD has been either IK set items or DH/Monk rolls.....

Funny how you got a WD item farming your barb!

I did think it was funny that I was hoping for IK and got ZM)
Reply Quote
!@#$ me sideways that's worth a lot of gold
Reply Quote
I would sell it if you're not interested in staying WD. That will fetch you a serious amount. Do some research on the AH for armor/%life combos. It's gotta be !@#$ing epic
Reply Quote
View profile
It's too bad the int roll is low cause everything else looks awesome. You'll still fetch top a good amount with armour / life% combo and having max life%.
Reply Quote
Yah i have more INT on mine but yours has more VIT and the 12% life is awesome. It was the most expensive item i have bought, cost me 72M. Even with the low INT i would say the 12% life makes that worth 100M. congrats! enjoy it, i only found 2 of the items i am wearing (lacuni bracers, and a rather godly amulet find)
Reply Quote
Thanks all!

Yeah, it's too bad the int roll wasn't higher but I was hoping the 12% life and good VIT roll would net me 100 mil. It's on the GAH now so wish me luck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]