Diablo® III

what next, help?

just lost my monk last night. asking the hc community what i should roll next. i have a wiz on standby but i was hoping to make it a melee wiz but i've heard that 1.05 kinda makes it hard to roll melee... any advice, i wanna roll another char but don't wanna roll another monk necessarily, maybe a wd. what do you think?
Reply Quote
heard witch docs are really good as a hc char.
Reply Quote
10/06/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Onykia
just lost my monk last night. asking the hc community what i should roll next. i have a wiz on standby but i was hoping to make it a melee wiz but i've heard that 1.05 kinda makes it hard to roll melee... any advice, i wanna roll another char but don't wanna roll another monk necessarily, maybe a wd. what do you think?

Wizard for the win, you need a char that MF for you... if you don't got MF char than you're worthless..
Reply Quote
wd all the way baby.
Reply Quote
10/06/2012 05:42 PMPosted by SpelCzech
Wizard for the win, you need a char that MF for you... if you don't got MF char than you're worthless..

rofl what?

Anyways, I'd roll whatever you feel like playing. Melee chars seem to be the easiest, barbs and monks. So if your looking for a solid char to make it through inferno and don't wanna reroll monk then barb would be your best bet.

Wizards are pretty good and fun, definitly not as fragile as DHs. If you really want a challenge roll a DH, they are probably the hardest char to play in HC. Very fun though =P

I've never played a WD so I don't know how they hold up, but they seem pretty solid.

Ultimately the choice is yours, each char has their strengths and weaknesses. It's whatever you want to do man, I wouldn't let any of the fools on this forum tell you what to play and why =P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]