Diablo® III

What is the Tempest Rush build?..

Could someone lay it out for me so that I could get a full understanding of the build and what it is you need to look for in gear....Thx
Reply Quote
my build is the most common one. Core of the build is tempest rush - tailwind, and some spirit/sec from gear and/or spells. Personally I have 4 sp/sec which is working fine. The +100 spirit passive is also a must-have. Playstyle is pretty much: hit some elites, end the fight on 250 spirit. tempest rush all the way to the next pack, or big pack of whites.

have fun :)
Edited by Wittster#2917 on 10/7/2012 1:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Is duel wielding viable or is it a sword and board thing?
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6794981183
see my post above
Reply Quote
the tempest rush build involves you using fast MS, maybe fleetfoot passive, some spirit regen (from either passives or mantra of healing w/ circular breathing) and using tempest with tailwind rune to run in between mobs. Your weapons dont quite matter (although slower MS somehow = slower spirit drain), you're not actually using tempest to kill, just move faster between mob packs.
Reply Quote
How does my creature look now? Am I going in the right direction?...
Reply Quote
Yeah you're looking fine. Really isnt much to the build. Some regen and you're set. If you find that you're killing too fast and therefore not filling up your full 250 spirit globe after each fight change exalted soul to chant of resonance. But if it fills up stay with exalted.

Guardian's path is nice cos you're using a 2h, but if you switch to dual weild / S&B you could probably drop it. Or switch to STI if youre dying too much.
Reply Quote
I just did a test run act 3 azmodan run in a public game, and it was kind of funny I left them all in the dust. With the three stack from wohf the attack speed was crazy fast .
Reply Quote
OP, I run a pretty cheap max MF perma tempest rush build to farm Leoric's Signet.

O:
Reply Quote
I have switched to the duel wield to try this thing out. I am not sure on the runes though. I keep changing them around
Reply Quote
You don't need the 250 spirit passive to make it work.

I do it fine with 150.

You use tailwind as a sprint.
Reply Quote
Guardian's path is nice cos you're using a 2h, but if you switch to S&B you will have to drop it because it doesn't work with S&B.

Fixed that for you :)
Reply Quote
Thx for the help guys,I think I have it now...Any last thoughts?...
Reply Quote
Does tempest rush proc the most in gameplay?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]