Diablo® III

Rate the barbarian above V6

@doctorphilly thanks for the advice.

Unfortunately I can't find a better mf ring than the occulus. The amulet is also self found don't want to spend on one.
@Highroller - you better have not missed Fakebooks advice.

@Leolaw82 - not much to say really... you've gone all out on the IK gear, maybe some more Lifesteal? or shuck a Sky Splitter in your off hand. 9/10

is my Armour letting me down?
@doctaphilly - perhaps chuck an axe or mace in your main hand and have that mighty weap in your off hand? your chest piece has kinda low Strength, upgrade that maybe then your strength will be over 2K, then chuck a vitality gem in your helm to get your health up to around 40K.
Edited by DangerMouse#6294 on 10/4/2012 3:23 AM PDT
@Vash

Nice Throwing barb u have, just wondering would it work with 2h weapons?
Always wanted to try a Throwing build, but my Skorn is the only decent weapon I have.
@ACE yes it works with skorn, but the thing is that with skorn you need 450% cd and 30%+ cc and and ias for it to work well for the throwing build to work and it throws really slow with skorn

one thing that might work well with skorn is ancient spear with harpoon rune
Edited by Vash#6322 on 10/4/2012 3:51 AM PDT
@DangerMouse

Yeah, you should upgrade your chest armor. I have one sitting in my stash if you're interested. It has more Resist and Armor

+134 Strength
+31 Vitality
+38 Poison Resist
+58 All Resist
+279 Armor (605)
2 Sockets
@Ace

Your two rings should be changed, preferably with all resist/crit chance/crit damage or attack speed
@Vash

Cool, my unbuffed attack speed, cc and cd are: 1.27, 43.50%, 465%.
with that attack speed do you think its worth changing to Weapon Throw?
@StNSunnylax

With warcry buff my all resist and armor is around 800 and 7500.
You reckon I should get more all resist with the cost of the armor from the rings?
@ace 4/10
nice gloves, couple things to go. 1 AR ring with crit would be good 4 u :)
@Phaminez i can't see you gear :(
@nahas, i like to see other 2h barbs, you should consider a spec like mine once you get a little more life steal, sometimes i'll take charge off and put BR on but till 1.0.5 i'm most likely sticking with this. i charge through packs of mobs and 1 shot them or come back for the 2 shot... it's quite effective and fast.
@nahas, 6.5/10 need to get that crit up and think about some life steal

i like to see other 2h barbs, you should consider a spec like mine once you get a little more life steal, sometimes i'll take charge off and put BR on but till 1.0.5 i'm most likely sticking with this. i charge through packs of mobs and 1 shot them or come back for the 2 shot... it's quite effective and fast.

i keep ignore pain on because i still have to swap 4 items, so it's just easy to be lazy and hit the ignore pain button and stand in everything.
@Servindix - I don't see any major weaknesses. You certainly would benefit from some more magic find though.
sorry about that, habbit of takin gear off when i log heh.. u guys can see it now :)
@PhamineZ - Phenominal gear, great IK helm!
10/04/2012 06:14 AMPosted by Foldz1984

Wheres all the resistance?

7/10 because you skimped on the pants boots and gloves.

After patch 1.05 without impunity id imagine your all res will be around ~550 which to me seems very low
pants got 69 ar mate, i actually rolled those myself so i like em heh. boots got 70+ and gloves well, wouldnt imagine there are my around with the stats i want and AR. Any hoots my theory is with AR i either get a pieace with 70+ or none at all. AR doesnt really do much 4 me anymore either, i actually would reduce it if it was justified heh.
10/04/2012 06:26 AMPosted by TH0R

Wheres all the resistance?

7/10 because you skimped on the pants boots and gloves.

After patch 1.05 without impunity id imagine your all res will be around ~550 which to me seems very low

I don't really need much resists with my build... Sesmic Slam is a ranged attack and Overpower mitigates a ton of damage. I also have 11.5% life steal. I sacrificed a lot of resists to up my Magic Find which I don't regret. I only die when I get stuck and can't move which isn't often.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]