Diablo® III

TL2 Authentication Servers are Down...

so I'm playing singleplayer :>
Reply Quote
wgaf
Reply Quote
good to have that option aye? Me i just play SP exclusively. No lag/latency/downtime issues to deal with.
Reply Quote
HEY! TORCHLIGHT 2 SUXS! BLIZZARD MAKES YOU PLAY ONLINE BECAUSE THEY NEED TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM PIRATES!!! ITS WORTH EVERY BIT OF DOWNTIME TO KNOW THAT THEY ARE MAKING THE MONEY THEY TRULY DESERVE!!! YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY TOO INFERIOR TO REALIZE THE BRILLIANCE OF THE ALMIGHTY LORD THAT IS BLIZZARD AND MASTERPIECE THAT IS DIABLO 3!!!!!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE EMPEROR THAT IS ACTIVISION AND ALL THEIR !@#$ING WISDOM!!!
Edited by Remoth#1258 on 10/2/2012 8:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
HEY! TORCHLIGHT 2 SUXS! BLIZZARD MAKES YOU PLAY ONLINE BECAUSE THEY NEED TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM PIRATES!!! ITS WORTH EVERY BIT OF DOWNTIME TO KNOW THAT THEY ARE MAKING THE MONEY THEY TRULY DESERVE!!! YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY TOO INFERIOR TO REALIZE THE BRILLIANCE OF THE ALMIGHTY LORD THAT IS BLIZZARD AND MASTERPIECE THAT IS DIABLO 3!!!!!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE EMPEROR THAT IS ACTIVISION AND ALL THEIR !@#$ING WISDOM!!!

Holy crap...
Reply Quote
I guess d3 finally broke someone...
Reply Quote
TL2 is OP i guess.......
Reply Quote
I AM NOT BROKE! i SIMPLY HAVE BEEN ENLIGHTENED WITH THE TRUTH! YOU AND ALL OTHER NON-ENLIGHTENED ENTITIES ARE SIMPLY NOT AWARE OF THE ETERNAL BLISS THAT THE HOLY MASTER OF ACTIZZARD CAN BRING YOU!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]