Diablo® III

Gameplay is very choppy during the day

Im in philippines, last month the gameplay speed is impressive. But now, my character when playing, it is skipping. very long upload or may be slow download speed. I think the server is clogged during daytime until 11:00pm. i tried to play in Asia region, it has a great speed. But unfortunately, my heroes are in North America region. Im addicted to the game, i hope blizzard will address my problem so that i can play properly soon. Thank you.
Reply Quote
There have been Lag Issues on the US servers for some time now ... since the last patch. I'm hoping it gets fixed soon. It's pretty annoying.
Reply Quote
Is there a way to improve the speed? pls help me blizzard, my internet connection is bayantel with 1Mbps plan. No problem with other online games, only this diablo 3.
Reply Quote
I'm also from the Philippines and have the same issue for 2 weeks now.
Reply Quote
Hi Guys.. I too experiencing lag even evening since last week. I'm using 1mb plan Bayantel. my xbox live is okay but Diablo 3 is experiencing intermittent connection. Latency is keep on changing from red to orange to green then suddenly drops to red.

Blizzard.. May we have updates on this.
Reply Quote
I also experienced lag when connecting to Diablo 3. My dsl is Bayantel.
Reply Quote
Yah i too am experiencing lag my dsl is bayantel 1.5 Mbps
Reply Quote
Same issue here my isp is Bayandsl 1.5mbps
Reply Quote
Wrong forums, guys. If you want Blizzard to actually see this, you should post it in the right forum...
Reply Quote
Has anyone found the solution?
Reply Quote
i'm experiencing terrible lag and im always on "red" latency ranging from 600-2700 ms im on 5mbps also with bayantel...
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 06:41 AMPosted by MARC
he server is clogg
Good pm guys, Im using 5mbps bayan tel DSL connection, and i still lag, The time i usually play is 1am-9am, the latency is green all the way, but yeah, im always experiencing the massive spikes and Lags, and i think its not Diablo3's fault its our ISP. my friends recommended an ISP change though
Reply Quote
me too. im having the same problem as you. i can only play during those hours. dont ever subscribe to bayanTel if you wanna play Diablo 3.
Reply Quote
server is congested during those time specially when you are playing in asia. thats why its highly recommended to create a char on your region to avoid this situation.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]