Diablo® III

Great WD Gear Giveaway #10

HollabackGuy add me in game, you are the winner of todays giveaway.
Reply Quote
Please enter me in WD giveaway 10 :D
Reply Quote
Please enter me in WD giveaway 10 :D
Reply Quote
Please enter me in WD giveaway 10.

Thank You!
Reply Quote
Please enter me in WD giveaway 10! I switched to witch doctor from my barb, however cannot get the witch doctor strong enough to kill stuff fast and stay alive in act 2. The only reason I have reached act 3 even is because I was in a public game with my barb, who luckily was with people who crushed the monsters otherwise my barb would not survive.

Currently I am trying to stack up my defense on the WD since he keeps dieing, it helps a little, but still cannot kill fast. I haven't given up on my WD, but am getting tired of paragon lvling him in act 1 @.@ I swear, I have every random act 1 map memorized because of this.

Also if you have any tips on skills you think I could change to better help my setup, that would be appreciated. Thanks.
Edited by LiveStrong#1506 on 10/10/2012 2:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
LiveStrong, could you maybe put on your gear so we could see what you need? It would be helpful.

The biggest suggestion I have for you is Consuming Spirit pretty much crap. Terrible life return. Get rid of it.
Reply Quote
"Please enter me in WD giveaway 10"
Reply Quote
I would like to be entered into the wd giveawa # 10 thanks
Reply Quote

My WD is my first and only character so I don't think I deserve the giveaway just yet, it would be nice though.

But since so many veteran WD players are here I'd like to ask how I can begin to make money to ultimately get better gear. Just playing through the game to inferno I've made some money from picking up and auctioning off some items I found that people might like and now my items get me to around:

18k dps (without soul harvest or gruesome feast), around 32k hp, and around 270 res to all.

Should I just do my best to play through inferno slowly? Or would it be beneficial at all to go back and do some A3 hell runs to get some more items.

If you have the time please look at my profile and give me some comments on my items :)

Thanks,

Btw, I chose which items to buy off the AH just from reading some forum posts (mostly here) and I looked to get some more resist to help in inferno and a bit of CC, CD and ASI. I'm reading now though that it might not be worth it to invest in CC and CD if I can't get enough to make a difference. I only have a few 100k to work with.
Reply Quote
Please enter me in WD giveaway 10
Thanks for doing this :)
Reply Quote
JKwan, Kamahl requires entrants to post with or link to their D3 profiles. He can't judge if you really need it if he can't see what you have.

You should be able to change it via the drop down menu by your name, but even just posting the link would be fine. We're all happy to help, but rules are rules, you know?
Reply Quote
Reply Quote

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Pygowsky-1563/hero/1814721
Reply Quote
"Please enter me in WD giveaway 10"
:3

And thanks for all the good vibes, I haven't checked the forums in a long time, its nice to see something like this for a change.
edit: After reading your previous threads, I guess I can change my playstyle and renew my gear... In any case, guess I'll go and meet my old pal Butcher.
Edited by Kajeed#1153 on 10/10/2012 5:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote

.. cnt get through inferno act 2...
Reply Quote

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Bearklyn-1420/hero/5197234
Reply Quote
Please enter me in WD giveaway 10 I love my WD(s), and could definitely use some gear; I cant seem to quite efficiently farm Act 3 due to the lack of decent weapons. I have a %lifesteal mace and a 14 mana regen (no loh or %steal) cerm knife which both just plain suck, and seem to be the ultimate handicap to my gear. My mojo also lacks mana regen, but has decent other stats so I cant seem to find a viable upgrade. I have great all res and life, but lack a decent method of life regen; i've tried GF and GI farming, but I cant seem to achieve 100% survivability while plowing through mobs.

WD with most elite kills/time spent playing: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Skyn-1647/hero/2462518
WD that I releveled before paragon levels: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Skyn-1647/hero/24987044
Reply Quote
Please enter me in WD giveaway #10

Well i'm still learning about diablo as a friend got me into it, Before even buying the game, I was looking at the classes and the witch doctor is by far the coolest class I have encountered. I LOVE THIS CLASS! But the thing with me is I can never seem to get enough money to get that gear thats millions of gold when the most of reached was 800k to spend it all on resistance and vitality gear. I'm duying to be better and play this game. I play everyday and I try to progress in ACT III but these elites are tearing me apart. I lose more money then I make. If I win, Well I wouldn't be someone who switches characters or stops playing diablo I love this game WAY too much. Thank you for considering me,

SeT
Edited by Setnade#1787 on 10/10/2012 10:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Edited by Archangel#2598 on 10/10/2012 11:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote

My problem is that I'm not entirely sure if an item is an upgrade to my current item. I don't have much money which is probably a big problem...around 70k lol. When I find an item I like (more int, vit, crit), I have to sacrifice a current stat like AR. This probably isn't something you can help with. The other issue is that I came back a bit late for the patch and a bit confused on new builds/stat priority. I'm going to do more reading on this. Tried reading forums but what I need is a good guide for this patch. I'm just babbling...
Edited by vivify#1947 on 10/11/2012 1:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]