Diablo® III

Great WD Gear Giveaway #10

Please enter me in WD giveaway 10

I made a WD after hitting a brick wall on my barb in inferno, and have absolutely loved him. I've never had more than about 2M to my name, so I've had to experiment with some builds and gear that aren't exactly optimal. I chose to go with a magic find set, which (due to my budget) severely limited my options else where. I have very low resists, and next no LoH to speak of. I manage to push out around 40k dps, and have a decent health pool, which buys me enough time to get through most mobs, using my pet build. However, pretty much any pack with mortar or reflect dmg destroys me. 1 mortar will instantly kill most of the time, so it ends up being an endurance test more than anything else. And the option to farm bosses other than the Butcher are pretty much non-existent. I know my build is a big reason I have some of the issues I do, but without more viable gear (crit, loh, AR, etc), I'm kind of pigeon-holed into that build, and hoping my pets can make up for my lack of survivabilty. I was able to "kill" diablo on Inferno, thanks to being carried via public games, but that's just not an enjoyable experience. Nobody likes being the anchor that slows the rest of the group down. I'm hoping to get some gear that would allow me to take a few hits, and at least experiment with some other builds, or at the very least a more aggressive pet build. Hopefully I'm considered for the give away or maybe some more advice (although I do plan on following some of the points you made in your other posts - very informative, by the way). But even if I'm not considered, I think this service you're providing is great for the WD community, and definitely something speacial. Kudos!

~ Seeph
Reply Quote
Please enter me in WD giveaway 10 , I really love WD class but I have no hope to play inferno without help.
Reply Quote

WD is the only class i played, and i enjoy it pretty much. I'm able to do Act III farming pretty well by now, it took me about 3, 4 hours and i died about 10 times per run. Now i'm trying to upgrade my resist because i cannon't afford better gear than mine in the AH and i only have 3kk, so i'm trying to find gear with the same stats as mine but with all resist to upgrade the resist of my pets. I stop playing after 1.0.4 because, well the game was pretty green and the endgame sucked, but now with the recent changes i came back and try new builds.
Edited by Cavalettas#1221 on 10/11/2012 11:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Struggling in Act2. Tried some Act3, still not there yet. Love the WD!
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
please enter me in wd giveaway #10
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
is the winners announced yet?
Reply Quote
Livestrong is the winner. I still have a few bonus sets that I'm finishing up as well. You can check back here to see if you won. I will add you ingame as well if you win.
gl hf
Reply Quote
Pygowsky Bonus Set #4 is yours if you want it. http://imgur.com/a/MuQsQ
Reply Quote

This is an awesome idea!
Reply Quote
Please enter me in WD giveaway 10 !
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
nice. congrats, livestrong ! are you still selling your skorn? 1132.6 DPS +166 Min Damage +194 Max Damage +47% Damage +210 STR +427 INT Crit Hit Damage +139% 96.4% chance to inflict Bleed 6018-8733 damage Socket. i'll trade you with my 800 dps weapon :p
Reply Quote

I have started to utalize my WD again after much difficulty with act 2. I enjoy the class though with the gear i have it is painful trying to get through act 2. I am trying to go the rout of summoner as i enjoyed it in D2.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
What a terrific idea! I wish I had the time to put something like this together for Barbarians.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Please enter me in the WD giveaway!!!

Here's why?! Im tired of geting replaced with my friends in groups cause even witha few good peices of gear the class cant compete with Barbs mages monks etc! All my friends are geared up but have put money into the game! I refuse to put money in the game and honestly without some major boost to my character I will prolly stop playing my WD or even D3 just cause I have so much time in it but continuing on is just dragging and without gear i dont see a future for my WD! This surprise gear could really finally push my character to a plausiable solo WD for act 3 and a good person to run with!! If i get this gear as well id gladly donate some of my okay gear to other upcoming witch doctors who need some gear!!!
Thanks!!!! and Good Luck to all!!!

P.S. most of my gear isnt mine its my friends gracious donations so they want it back and i hate "borrowing" gear from them, i hate taking hand outs
Edited by Gwayne#1194 on 10/12/2012 11:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]