Diablo® III

Great WD Gear Giveaway #10

Please enter me in WD giveaway 10

I don't do enough damage in act 3 and die awfully fast. WOMP WOMP
Reply Quote
@Kamahl thank-you very much, I will add you when I get home today :)
Reply Quote

could use it
Reply Quote
Reply Quote

I keep getting 1 shotted. Frustration to tears
Reply Quote
please enter me in WD giveaway 10 :)
Reply Quote
Please enter me in WD giveaway 10.

I can't really party with my friends because I keep dying to trash mobs in Act 3. ;_;
Reply Quote
Reply Quote

pretty pls..=)
Reply Quote
Nice knife and bracers to first <plvl5 WD in.
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/QY1iL.jpg

Anyone interested in a Tank set of armor? Check the above link, its pretty low DPS (i'll throw in a Mojo that will add about 5k dps). I just killed Inferno Diablo with this set, it took some time but killed him first try. I also cleared out the Keep Depths with no problem. Its slow moving, but great if you just want to tank.

Post "I dont want to die anymore" if you're interested. I'll give it away sometime today.
gl hf
Reply Quote
Pls enter me too. Im lvlin my WD cuz i got bored of DH and everything... Wd seems to be the best class so far but cant afford to gear it.
Reply Quote
I dont want to die anymore
Reply Quote
kamahl tanx for the tank gear im not dying in act 2 anymore..btw whats ur skill build for this gear
Reply Quote
In general when I'm playing Tank w/LOH i play:
Enchantress: Power Armor and Focused Mind
Plague of Toads: Rain of Toads
Soul Harvest: Soul to Waste
Summon Dogs: anything but final gift
Gargantuan: Restless Giant
Spirit Walk: Honored Guest
Zombie Bears

Vision Quest, Spirit Vessel, and Jungle Fortitude

The reduced cooldown on Spirit Walk to regen mana is the prime reason for Spirit Vessel. The cannot die ever part is a nice bonus. Depending on your gear this setup might change, but I think this is a great starting point for any tank.
Reply Quote
Hey Kamahl,

I've hit a wall in act 3 and cant seem to progress any further, any giveaway would help greatly. I appreciate you for giving to the community!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/wilkhammer-1786/hero/11915693

Thanks,

Wilkhammer.
Edited by wilkhammer#1786 on 10/13/2012 11:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sounds like a great thread, I put my WD aside for a bit, was having trouble. Im now using my wiz's set for the most part. Still having some issues though. Instead of going for a full giveaway (im sure others could use the gear much more than me) I was hoping for perhaps 1 or 2 straggler items you think may be an upgrade or even some advice on spec etc or what i could look to upgrade , im sitting around 2.5m in bank atm. Really appreciate any input you could give thanks in advance:)
Reply Quote
Please enter me in WD giveaway 10 ;)
Reply Quote
10/18/2012 01:53 PMPosted by Azaroth
Please enter me in WD giveaway 10 ;)

This Giveaway is over. Please post in the new one:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6893559906

Also, in order to be considered, you must post a link to your D3 profile. Good luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]