Diablo® III

Is RoT still best LoH proc primary?

I know AC is better, but as far as primary attacks, does Rain of Toads still proc LoH returns the best?

And just curious, does anyone know the proc rate, and what the proc rates for the other primaries are?
Reply Quote
RoT is the easiest to use. I think RoT has 50% on each tic but it tics so fast/often and what's more importantly, it's an aoe.

Snake to the face, numbing and spined dart actually has the highest proc coefficient in the game I think at 200%. The only problem is it's only Single Target and damage is kind of low.

In short, yeah, RoT is the best Primary if you want to go for a proc build.
Reply Quote
Matter of opinion, Acid Rain procs 290% in a larger area.
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Yxalitis
Matter of opinion, Acid Rain procs 290% in a larger area.

....no, it is not a matter of opinion. The TS specifically mentioned AC already, and was asking about P R I M A R Y attacks.
Reply Quote
yes it is, end of story
Reply Quote
RoT is the easiest to use. I think RoT has 50% on each tic but it tics so fast/often and what's more importantly, it's an aoe.

Snake to the face, numbing and spined dart actually has the highest proc coefficient in the game I think at 200%. The only problem is it's only Single Target and damage is kind of low.

In short, yeah, RoT is the best Primary if you want to go for a proc build.

Great thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]