Diablo® III

where do you find radiant star plans?

and so on?
just inferno late acts?
Reply Quote
Act 3 Inferno. Don't hold your breath looking for them though. The prices for the plans in the AH have dropped a lot, if you don't want to wait. Or find someone that has the plan you need, ask them to make it for you & simply give them the gems, gold, tombs to cover the cost. How easy is that.
Reply Quote
a lot easier :)
Reply Quote
I just found my first Jeweller plan today in Act 3, only took 600 hrs to get one lol
Reply Quote
Act 3 and above I guess. Never gotten one in a lower Act. Have found roughly 8 or so Jewelry plans so far in Act 3.
Reply Quote
Out of all your runs? Ouch. More rare than legendarys?
Reply Quote
Definitely, as least from my experience.
Reply Quote
Robin's right, they're pretty rare. Mind you they're also blue in colour, so you may have simply overlooked some too!
Reply Quote
Don't know what items you guys pick up, but ever since 1.0.4 I've been ignoring blue items.

I thought the same, weird that I hadn't picked up any jewel patterns. Then someone told me they drop and have blue labels like that of magic items. So I started paying attention and reading the blues just briefly. Couple runs later, BAM, Perfect Star Amethyst plan.

Wonder how many I've just walked passed now ...
Reply Quote
Yeah i just found a flawless star emerald in act 2.
I pick up all blue items to sell, so i noticed it straight away.

Although i did act 1 about 50 times, and got 0. So i will put my money on they only drop act 2 and up.
Probably act 3 for the one's past flawless.
Reply Quote
Whats the highest gem you can find?

Radiant square?
flawless square?
Reply Quote
Whats the highest gem you can find?

Radiant square?
flawless square?

Flawless sq
Reply Quote
had them drop on Azmo twice - yeah the blue writing sucks as i wonder if i missed any because i ignore blues for the most part.
Reply Quote
have found perfect star emerald plans drop on Act 1... out of a chest... this was in 1.03 though, worst part was I didn't have the flawless star plans...
Reply Quote
And I found another Perfect Star Ruby plan, damn I found 2 plans overall and both are the same lol
Reply Quote
I found a radiant star amethyst in early act 2 a few weeks ago while i was running with a mate (had only just gotten into act 2 at the time) sadly i dont have the other 2 plans before it so at the moment its useless to me =P
Reply Quote
i have most of the plans.

i am a plan man.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]