157 Dexterity
3% life leech
open socket
Reply Quote
trols are funeh
Reply Quote
No base crit. 10mill
Reply Quote
somebody was saying with life leech and open socket was worth 100m, i didn't believe it though...
Reply Quote
more than 10m i think
Reply Quote
worth at least 500m
Reply Quote
seriously? why? i thought life leech stinks
Reply Quote
just put it up for 500m no b/o and stop being retarded

thnx
Reply Quote
fsdfasdfsdfdsfasdfsdfdsafdsfdsfasdf l0l ima get baned for trll
Reply Quote
will u sell it to me ?
Reply Quote
Life Steal can be used fairly effectively once you get to 40k+ DPS, and if you have 100k+ it starts beating out LoH.

It's a good weapon. Definitely more than 10m. Put it up on the AH with no buyout and let people know it's there.
Reply Quote
Life Steal can be used fairly effectively once you get to 40k+ DPS, and if you have 100k+ it starts beating out LoH.

It's a good weapon. Definitely more than 10m. Put it up on the AH with no buyout and let people know it's there.

really? how much life leech would you need for it to be effective? lets say at 100k dps?
Reply Quote
just put it up for 500m no b/o and stop being retarded

thnx

thanks man, i'll try
Reply Quote
Well, I've been using 2.5% LS exclusively as my sustain the last couple of days since I got to 80k and it's worked out OK doing Act 3 runs.

I haven't played PTR so no idea what you need at higher MP.

IMO 500m start is too much though.
Edited by Sorak#1419 on 10/6/2012 5:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well, I've been using 2.5% LS exclusively as my sustain the last couple of days since I got to 80k and it's worked out OK doing Act 3 runs.

I haven't played PTR so no idea what you need at higher MP.

IMO 500m start is too much though.

Do you have any LOH?
Reply Quote
i would give you 100m for it but i don't have enough gold atm. sever + wkl = GOD...
Reply Quote
10/06/2012 05:13 PMPosted by DEATHLOCK
i would give you 100m for it but i don't have enough gold atm. sever + wkl = GOD...

is sever the one that makes guys explode for ridiculous damage?
Reply Quote
@ punisher

yes correct, SLAIN ENEMIES REST IN PIECES = MILLIONS OF DAMAGE upon death. i have other items that i can toss over as a trade if you're not really hurting for gold, lol. or i'll buy it if you still have it once i save enough gold.
Edited by DEATHLOCK#1732 on 10/6/2012 5:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]