Diablo® III

Price Check - Godly WKL or garbage?

Wow. Nice fist. I don't believe it's worth 500m but possibly 300-400m. If it had perfect lightning then the possibilities are endless. But you may get the 500m

Good luck with sale. I wish it were 200m then I could buy it.
Reply Quote
so r u gonna sell it 2 me
Reply Quote
It's not worth nearly 500m despite the life leech and socket. It's only 22% to lightning skills out of 25%. I'd put it up for 50m and set a buyout around double that, but don't be surprised if it doesn't sell. Most people don't understand how WKL works.
Reply Quote
I'm pretty keen on this, let me know if you've still got it
Reply Quote
I think you will easily get 500m for this if you are patient.
Reply Quote
I'd say at least 500m, haven't seen one this good on the market at all for the past week, 25% would be over 1bil but 22% is pretty good and the perfect life steal roll is very nice.
Reply Quote
Would love to know what you ended up getting for this. I was really happy to get my 800 DPS 24% lightning skills, 3% LS, OS WKL for 40m this weekend.
Reply Quote
Still selling it?
Reply Quote
@ punisher

yes correct, SLAIN ENEMIES REST IN PIECES = MILLIONS OF DAMAGE upon death. i have other items that i can toss over as a trade if you're not really hurting for gold, lol. or i'll buy it if you still have it once i save enough gold.

that's interesting to know.. i just picked up a sever a few days ago.. stats are not impressive but i will try.
Reply Quote
Thank you all for your responses. To all those asking if i'm selling, I haven't decided yet. I probably will, but I will be looking for 400-500 mil for it. When I officially decide, I will put it up here for trade and will look back on this thread to offer to those who were interested in it first. Thanks again!
Reply Quote
The life steal makes this one worth WAY more than the trolls are saying.
Reply Quote
To all those who expressed interest in the WKL. I am, in fact, looking to sell. I'm looking for 700m. Thanks.
Reply Quote
better sell fast - it will be trumped quickly in 1.0.5

GL
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]