+13 Max Arcane Power
9% CC
Increase duration of Bizzard by 1 sec
+18% GF

Many Thanks
Reply Quote
ill give you 10mil
Reply Quote
Seriously, is this really a worthless source? 10mil only ?
Reply Quote
View profile
should be worth north of 30 mil
Edited by SteelPhantom#1820 on 10/8/2012 4:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Chantodo's force is one of the most powerful legendary sources (all of which are quite good), and you got a nice damage roll (about 90th percentile) and perfect attack speed (which is a 50% chance). However, you got a poor crit chance roll, an average intelligence roll, and the random mod and spell getting buffed are basically worthless.

In NA GAH, chantodo's force starts at about 15 mil, and that's for crappy damage rolls. Most of the ones sitting on the auction house right now with damage rolls comparable to yours are over 100 mil buyout, but those are the ones that aren't selling (and probably won't). A more realistic pricing estimate is probably 70-80 million.
Reply Quote
Ic many thanks for the comment. So the min-max dam does helps a little :). Glad to know it worth more then 10mil. Hardly drop any set item for me. It kind of sucks when a set drop and it worthless
Reply Quote
On a similar note, I was hoping to get some help pricing mine.

Damage 58-352
+189 Int
IAS 8%
+15 Maximum Arcane Power
CC + 9.5%
Crits grant 6 AP
Increases Spectral Blade damage by 9%

Clearly the damage range and AS aren't as good as the OP's, but does the AP on crit add much value?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 07:40 PMPosted by whoopadeedoo
Sorry to ruin the party, but these guys either don't know or are low-balling. You have 100M easy, higher if you are patient.

I base price estimates off of items that are selling, not items that are sitting on AH unsold after many hours.
Reply Quote
i'll pay 15m for any source above :)
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 07:40 PMPosted by whoopadeedoo
Sorry to ruin the party, but these guys either don't know or are low-balling. You have 100M easy, higher if you are patient.

Sorry to ask. Which source are you refering to? Or do you mean both source worth 100M min ?
Reply Quote
Hi Wizard,

Please help to PC for this item:

91-409 dam
+185 int
9% Att SP
+13 Max Arcane Power
9% CC
Increase duration of Bizzard by 1 sec
+18% GF

Many Thanks

~120-140m imo
Reply Quote
^ spot on pricing by aw3s0m0.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 09:48 PMPosted by althai

I base price estimates off of items that are selling, not items that are sitting on AH unsold after many hours.

Fair enough. I actually have been watching the AH over the past 2 days, only looking at the ones that are actually getting bids, and its really hard to tell from that. Some that seem similar to mine are getting bids over 200, and others had only a few hours left and had less than 100 for bids.

For what its worth, mine is up on the GAH. I put a starting bid of 50m, since that seemed pretty reasonable. Current bid is 52,500,000, if anyone is interested.

Thanks all for the help!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]