Diablo® III

Your best moments in diablo 2

I have seen a lot of people referencing d2 in other threads lately, and I have started to nostalgia. So my question is, what is the best item you ever found ON YOUR OWN. This means that you could not have traded high runes, torches, or any other thing for the gear. I had to have dropped from bosses like uber's. Also, what has your favorite memory/experience you had? My best drop was the 1 hand grief. That weapon rocked. And my favorite moment was when I killed crazycunt, probably one of the best light sorcs in the world (im pretty sure I got lucky)
Reply Quote
-Beating the Ubers for the first (and only) time with a concentrate barbarian without using any duped/godly gear.

-The once-in-a-semester occurrence of finding high runes. I've legitimately found every rune up to Ohm.

-Using runes that I found over the course of an entire ladder season to make a legit Call to Arms runeword.

-Finding an ethereal Steel Carapace off of hell Baal.
Edited by Absreim#1580 on 10/8/2012 9:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Uninstalling the game. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]