Diablo® III

Finally reached 3.07 attk speed Thanks to

Thanks to Shandler for sharing the breaking points on WW, http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6794871641

was at dilemma at 1st to get slorak madness but till i read the thread and went to try out new gears for the breaking point from 2.66 to 3.07 its so damn big difference in ww/cm/eb build, now trying to reach 3.3 attk speed but not sure if can do it.
Reply Quote
Good lord +min/max dmg stat rolls on rings/ammy would be amazing at that swing speed....
Reply Quote
damn 3.07..insane brah. congrats and resoect
Reply Quote
What's your RA like? Seems on the low side?
Reply Quote
I think u should ditch glass cannon for diamond shards. That would hit for 430+ K dps every half second or so totally blowing away whatever benefit glass cannon is giving you.

Sick ias sick dps sick wiz good work.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 10/8/2012 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think u should ditch glass cannon for diamond shards. That would hit for 430+ K dps every half second or so totally blowing away whatever benefit glass cannon is giving you.

Saw you finally got your WH bro, nice!
Reply Quote

Oh good god I just noticed too, congrats on the WH!
Reply Quote
WOW!!!! Congrats, I'm so jealous. Have lots of fun owning elites with that sick attack speed and DPS! :D
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 10:43 AMPosted by BDF
Good lord +min/max dmg stat rolls on rings/ammy would be amazing at that swing speed....

agree with u bro, thanks
10/08/2012 10:52 AMPosted by pichapiegal
damn 3.07..insane brah. congrats and resoect

thanks alot bro
10/08/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Addicted
What's your RA like? Seems on the low side?

yup just trying to see if it hits the next breakpoint like what our fella Shandlar has researched, will get AR items with IAS next

Thanks for the advice bro, noted
10/08/2012 12:11 PMPosted by TekkZero
WOW!!!! Congrats, I'm so jealous. Have lots of fun owning elites with that sick attack speed and DPS! :D

thanks bro, ya it was really fun, the mobs cant move at all lol, now i beginning to feel D3 is fun again

Saw you finally got your WH bro, nice!

Oh good god I just noticed too, congrats on the WH!

thanks bro
Reply Quote
u can reach 3.3, swap that bul katho ring, swap to boj boot, get a 1.79 AS chant will, and chant force with 9 IAS, then u should hit it for sure......
Reply Quote
U're missing shocknadoshard for higher multiplies dmg, and ur loh and ar are pretty low.
Reply Quote
oh my god, thread bookmarked, i must make my wiz similar..
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 05:42 PMPosted by AudiR8GT
u can reach 3.3, swap that bul katho ring, swap to boj boot, get a 1.79 AS chant will, and chant force with 9 IAS, then u should hit it for sure......

Thanks for the insight bro
10/08/2012 07:34 PMPosted by LaoShu
U're missing shocknadoshard for higher multiplies dmg, and ur loh and ar are pretty low.

May I ask what does shocknadoshard means? o btw i using force weapon blood rune for the LS due to the speed of tickings my life actually goes back up pretty fast and im having like perma diamond skin to absorb the damages, but I'll keep a look out for more AR items though which i agree with u that I need more AR
10/08/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Cauhauna
oh my god, thread bookmarked, i must make my wiz similar..

Thanks bro :D
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 10:01 PMPosted by RobinJack
May I ask what does shocknadoshard means? o btw i using force weapon blood rune for the LS due to the speed of tickings my life actually goes back up pretty fast and im having like perma diamond skin to absorb the damages, but I'll keep a look out for more AR items though which i agree with u that I need more AR

replace your energy armor with storm armor-shocking aspect.
replace your diamondskin rune with diamond shard.
that is shocknadoshard. it multiplies your dps by x11 if not mistaken, while your current build only x6.
By replacing force weapon with teleport means u miss out the speed of traveling around alot faster, not to mention it save urself sometimes with teleport.
Reply Quote
Wouldn't you dry up with AP with just 15 APoC and that speed?

I also noticed that your Armor is low. 5.4k with prisma I think is low for 1.0.5. I dont know what's your All Resistance though.

Your LoH is only 108.
Edited by HalayKing#1715 on 10/8/2012 10:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 10:24 PMPosted by LaoShu

replace your energy armor with storm armor-shocking aspect.
replace your diamondskin rune with diamond shard.
that is shocknadoshard. it multiplies your dps by x11 if not mistaken, while your current build only x6.
By replacing force weapon with teleport means u miss out the speed of traveling around alot faster, not to mention it save urself sometimes with teleport.

oh i see

I could have swapped my helm for Andariels or Mempo to reach 3.22 AS, but I'm already satisfied with 3.06 and 25 APoC. I have yet to test to PTR since I still have 8 hours before I can copy.

I also noticed that your Armor is low. 5.4k with prisma I think is low for 1.0.5. I dont know what's your All Resistance though.

Your LoH is only 108. You will definitely not survive higher MP levels.

currently im doing fine with 15 apoc although i would wish for 20apoc the more the merrier, usually i benefit from the 1.5% LS and the ring with AOE LS 0.025%(varies according to the surrounding mobs HP, the higher the HP the more LS i absorb from them) and the ring which is 100+ which might be minimal if with per tornado but with 8 tornadoes im doing fine actually, I will try to get higher armor and resists at the same time maintain my speed.
Reply Quote

Your LoH is only 108.

But i seldom get hit though, due to my attk speed the mobs have lesser chance of hitting me, usually i freeze them 1st. I would be glad the more mobs the merrier actually lol.
Reply Quote
dude nice wiz crazy dmg....im still tryna get 2.74 ias lol.
Reply Quote
You have a very high damage. Good it worked for you.

I already sacrificed my Damage for AS T_T

I almost have the same stats as you, except that:

1)My damage is only 83K
2)LoH is 700
3)My armor is 4500 without prisma
4)700 AR without prisma
5)MY AS is 3.06
6)My APoC is 25

And lastly, IM BROKE T_T i got 3m gold left T_T
Edited by HalayKing#1715 on 10/8/2012 11:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]