Diablo® III

Finally reached 3.07 attk speed Thanks to

Good stuff! You've got great gear but if you get filthy rich you could get a Mempo w/ 6.0 CHC. Def better than the Andy's
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Knightriderz
dude nice wiz crazy dmg....im still tryna get 2.74 ias lol.

Thanks bro :D
You have a very high damage. Good it worked for you.

I already sacrificed my Damage for AS T_T

I almost have the same stats as you, except that:

1)My damage is only 83K
2)LoH is 700
3)My armor is 4500 without prisma
4)700 AR without prisma
5)MY AS is 3.06
6)My APoC is 25

And lastly, IM BROKE T_T i got 3m gold left T_T

Thanks bro, I am broke too lol, but i was thinking like "hey what the hell I wanna enjoy my hobby right, so those hard earned gold i save i just spend 1st, to the point where only I can afford.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 11:13 PMPosted by OnSugarHill
Good stuff! You've got great gear but if you get filthy rich you could get a Mempo w/ 6.0 CHC. Def better than the Andy's

Thanks bro, I checked on Mempo of Twilight, but the prices is like 700m gold LOL which I have less than 100m gold right now, usually i dont buy items above 100m due to insufficient gold that I have, maybe hopefully Mempo of Twilight drops for me tonight lol
Reply Quote
Yknow everyone sh1ts on Spectral Blades.

has anyone of the melee wizards tried to test its viability with 3+ Atk Speed?

Heres what im thinking:
- SpecBlades translates all "+X% elemental dmg" affixes i.e. Cold (Tal's Amu or SoJ ring), Fire, Arcane (Trium)

- So, you could use SpecBlades and use ColdBlooded (+20%), Conflag (+10%), GC (+15%) or TempFlux (30% slow - 22.5% effective, as in 1.0.5 is only penalized by 25% as opposed to 40% in live)

Suggested Build:
LC: SpecBlades-Healing Blades
RC: Teleport - Safe Passage (-30% all dmg for 8 secs i.e. now on parity with Monks/Barb)
1: TimeStop (+20% dmg inside bubble, as well almost full negation of ranged mobs) or FrostNova (+dmg to frozen) or both, then drop '2'
2: Explosive Blast (Chain or ShortFuse) or Venom/Arcane Hydra
3: DiamondSkin (Crystal)
4: Prismatic Armor

Conflag-ColdBlood-TempFlux/GC/Illusionist

Yes, no CM. With the retard low proc rates, its pointless. Better to Dskin, Tele in, Nova/Bubble, Spam SBlades and Tele-Outta goey crap - Rinse Repeat

If you test it, do let us know how it worked on MP1/6/10
Edited by Seolfor#1633 on 10/8/2012 11:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yknow everyone sh1ts on Spectral Blades.

has anyone of the melee wizards tried to test its viability with 3+ Atk Speed?

Heres what im thinking:
- SpecBlades translates all "+X% elemental dmg" affixes i.e. Cold (Tal's Amu or SoJ ring), Fire, Arcane (Trium)

- So, you could use SpecBlades and use ColdBlooded (+20%), Conflag (+10%), GC (+15%) or TempFlux (30% slow - 22.5% effective, as in 1.0.5 is only penalized by 25% as opposed to 40% in live)

Suggested Build:
LC: SpecBlades-Healing Blades
RC: Teleport - Safe Passage (-30% all dmg for 8 secs i.e. now on parity with Monks/Barb)
1: TimeStop (+20% dmg inside bubble, as well almost full negation of ranged mobs) or FrostNova (+dmg to frozen) or both, then drop '2'
2: Explosive Blast (Chain or ShortFuse) or Venom/Arcane Hydra
3: DiamondSkin (Crystal)
4: Prismatic Armor

Conflag-ColdBlood-TempFlix/GC

If you test it, do let us know how it worked on MP1/6/10

bro whats the meaning of GC +15%, sorry im not good in these
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 11:21 PMPosted by RobinJack

Thanks bro, I checked on Mempo of Twilight, but the prices is like 700m gold LOL which I have less than 100m gold right now, usually i dont buy items above 100m due to insufficient gold that I have, maybe hopefully Mempo of Twilight drops for me tonight lol

lol GL. It's a valuable helm for sure but worth it. I found one w/ crit but it was only like 3.5, so it wasn't much better than most Andy's. Still made like 57m off it though.

Yeah I'm in the same boat as you though. I haven't spent more than 50m on an item yet, but I'm saving up.
Reply Quote
oo 3.07 aps + 45.5% cc.. nice
Reply Quote
can you post a vid of your wiz using different signature spells? i wanna see this cracked out wiz lol
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 01:00 AMPosted by aw3s0m0
oo 3.07 aps + 45.5% cc.. nice

thanks bro
10/09/2012 01:58 AMPosted by Justice
can you post a vid of your wiz using different signature spells? i wanna see this cracked out wiz lol

hi bro, I have never done before on posting videos on my characters in the game, but I be willing to learn if u dont mind to share with me how do I go about it. Thanks.
Reply Quote
without apoc or LOH i wonder why u need the atk speed for
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 02:26 AMPosted by saxy
without apoc or LOH i wonder why u need the atk speed for

Bro Life Steal also works, and I have 15 apoc as well. Now I reach 3 attk speed which is the 2nd highest breaking point, the apoc generate is enough or more when I spammed my spells. So its adequate actually. I was apprehensive at 1st but later part found out that its actually better or doesnt makes a difference but if I have an opportunity to get a 10 APOC Offhand, i will get it, 20 is better than 15 right. :D
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 11:40 PMPosted by RobinJack
bro whats the meaning of GC +15%, sorry im not good in these

GlassCannon passive = GC +15%
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]