Diablo® III

die in town cause some one agrowed zombie ?

so basicly i afk 2 min in act 1 inferno in a public game and a retard agrow a zombie from the quest 1 and it kill me ??? wtf ??? how can those thing happing after a 3 month release ?
Reply Quote
yeah, see this happen every now and then... log off if you are going to do anything more than alt/tab :)
Reply Quote
are you sure you afk for 2m?
Reply Quote
I haven't ever done that, but I hear that it takes a LOT longer than 2 min to get a zombie to come over...
Reply Quote
agrowing 3 zombie when ur in middle of the town actuly take 15 sec and i had 30 k hp... so ya about 2 min.. i just dont understand why ppl would do that just wasterd like 30 hour lvling...
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 01:27 PMPosted by WeLostGG
agrowing 3 zombie when ur in middle of the town actuly take 15 sec and i had 30 k hp... so ya about 2 min.. i just dont understand why ppl would do that just wasterd like 30 hour lvling...

Masochists
Reply Quote
when it happen to you i dont think your gonna be happy... just wondering why you can still do that after a 3 month of diablo...
Reply Quote
Sorry for you death but this has been known for months. Anyways kinda serves justice afkinf in a pub and slowing thing for others. Go into the tavern or better yet dont afk in a pub

Btw...to die to one zombie is epic fail. You should not be so squishy with no regen to let this happen
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 01:33 PMPosted by WeLostGG
when it happen to you i dont think your gonna be happy... just wondering why you can still do that after a 3 month of diablo...

No, i'm saying the ppl who do that are masochists. Yea, i really don't condone pk'ing, even if you should know better than to afk in A1 in town by now.
Reply Quote
well i went to bathroom then take a drink wich is around 2 min and that was a new character in hardcore ... my question is why is that still posible after 3-4 month of game play... to die like that even if it was my fault for been afk..wich ill never do again...but its just sad that ppl does that...
i would just kick him from the game not kill.. guess there more retard ppl then i though
Reply Quote
dont afk in public games its bm
Reply Quote
have you visited the HC forums before? if you had you would have seen the countless videos of certain individuals doing exactly this and you would know that if you are going to go afk in act1, go the inn or just leave. it definitely takes longer than a few seconds. unless you announced you were going afk in the game, it takes a few minutes for folks to get pissed enough to come aggro zombies all the way back to town. the only time it will happen quickly is if its the first quest and they are right outside the gate. so if you went afk in the very beginning of the game, you should have just left. who joins a game and than goes afk immediately. If they aren't right outside of town, it takes a few minutes just to babysit them to follow you all the way back. as soon as you posted this stating it was only 2 minutes everyone here knows that is not the case. hope you learned your lesson, too bad it took you over 3 months of playing diablo3 to figure out
Reply Quote
well i went to bathroom then take a drink wich is around 2 min and that was a new character in hardcore ... my question is why is that still posible after 3-4 month of game play... to die like that even if it was my fault for been afk..wich ill never do again...but its just sad that ppl does that...
i would just kick him from the game not kill.. guess there more retard ppl then i though

you dont know how to keep track of the time..

Anyways it only take you few mins to get another lv60.
Edited by Flysword#1411 on 10/8/2012 2:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
AFK in the inn, always. Even if you're alone. Make sure the rest of the party knows, because just taking off without letting them know they're down a man is bad etiquette.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 01:41 PMPosted by Buttpir4t3
No, i'm saying the ppl who do that are masochists.

Do you mean people who afk in town are masochists?
Or that people who aggro zombies into town are sadists?

Or maybe they're really, really empathetic and they feel the pain of the character loss and you really meant masochists? ;)
Edited by Anomie#1322 on 10/8/2012 2:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sorry, but it was more like 10 min instead of 2, and it's bad form to afk like that in a public game. That's hardcore, deal with it or go back to SC.
Reply Quote
no it was probly 4 min max... like i just turned inferno.. doesnt take long to kill a fresh inferno player with gear..and it wont happen again just though the hardcore comunity would be better then this hoo well
Reply Quote
Lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]