Diablo® III

die in town cause some one agrowed zombie ?

10/08/2012 02:39 PMPosted by WeLostGG
just though the hardcore comunity would be better then this hoo well

LOL, dont you remember the days of PK-Clan morons going into games, hostiling EVERYONE and trying to PK the whole game? The community isn't above this, PK-ing has forever been a part of diablo that Jay Wilson tried to take away...and did a darn good job of it

Remember the ol hydra Pk cheat? haha. PK-ing started so many rivalries and wars that added a very special dimension to daiblo 2 that D3 can never reclaim. REAL bounties, the motivation to make a hidden "A-hole" account, etc.
Reply Quote
For what it's worth, Mystic Ally would've saved you. It's one reason I'm reluctant to stop using that skill: even if I'm dc'd it will still be fighting on my behalf. Assuming it's alive, anyway :)
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 01:46 PMPosted by WeLostGG
. guess there more retard ppl then i though

not sure whos the "retard" that died=/
Reply Quote
im actuly the retard that died your right... not sure why you come in my thread to troll tho ^^that mistake wont happen again.just didnt think ppl would do that ^^still wondering why blizzard didnt fix that either
Edited by WeLostGG#1219 on 10/8/2012 3:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
10/08/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Buttpir4t3
agrowing 3 zombie when ur in middle of the town actuly take 15 sec and i had 30 k hp... so ya about 2 min.. i just dont understand why ppl would do that just wasterd like 30 hour lvling...

Masochists

Sadists
Reply Quote
There's an inn. Use it.

You paid for your own stupidity.

This is not a bug.
Edited by Nukemi#1861 on 10/8/2012 11:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 01:18 PMPosted by WeLostGG
so basicly i afk 2 min in act 1 inferno in a public game and a retard agrow a zombie from the quest 1 and it kill me ??? wtf ??? how can those thing happing after a 3 month release ?

You didn't worry making someone's game harder.
He didn't worry showing it to you.

Fair for me.
Edited by Evantis#2510 on 10/9/2012 12:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 01:18 PMPosted by WeLostGG
so basicly i afk 2 min in act 1 inferno in a public game and a retard agrow a zombie from the quest 1 and it kill me ??? wtf ??? how can those thing happing after a 3 month release ?

HAHAHA
Reply Quote
Two minutes my !@#.
Reply Quote
Play a WD with pets you can afk in any town you want.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Buttpir4t3
agrowing 3 zombie when ur in middle of the town actuly take 15 sec and i had 30 k hp... so ya about 2 min.. i just dont understand why ppl would do that just wasterd like 30 hour lvling...

Masochists

That would make them sadists.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 03:56 PMPosted by WeLostGG
still wondering why blizzard didnt fix that either

The first thing you do in New Tristram is fight off an undead attack on the city gates. You should not have assumed the town is a safe haven. There is nothing for Blizzard to fix.
Reply Quote
9/10 for all the bites
Reply Quote
WeLostGG-

Park your character in Leah's room if you are going to be AFK for long.

You will be safe in there.

BTW- If you think you will need more than 2 minutes. . .leave the game and then rejoin after your break.
Reply Quote
Rofl.. ignore all the trolls who keep going "It takes way longer than two minutes..."

First Off: You can do it in 45 seconds. Go try it for yourself. Run out gate, go to zombie, walk it back. It's very quick, maybe not 30 seconds, but less than 1 minute.

Second: Yup, it sucks. My guess is someone came up with it as a way to kill all those !@#$% that go AFK and leech. Good for them, nice idea.

Unfortunately it has turned into a way to PK people who've never seen it before. I learned of this by announcing I was going AFK. I wasn't really AFK I just had to answer the phone and didn't want to talk and play. The dude who "introduced" me to this went to get a zombie immediately. He didn't wait to see if I was going long, he didn't wait to see if I was a leecher, he just tried to kill me, for the fun of it, ASAP.

So everyone here who is defending them either likes to PK or is amused when someone else gets PK'd. They don't give a fk that you died just like Blizzard doesn't give a fk about HC players. This sort of stuff is absolutely BS and would be very easy to patch.

Third: Go in the Inn.

Also.. watch your back in Act 3. You can be killed in this same manner in two different chapters. The very beginning and when they come from below the keep. Both let monsters into the "Town" area.

Fourth: What's really funny is all these people who are "OK" with it, you know they'll turn into the biggest whiny little bee-ach's when someone figures out a way to kill them or if someone doesn't "Do what they're supposed to do" and they die because of it... rofl. Hypocrites. When you're all pissed off cause someone screwed you... someone somewhere will be smiling. Don't worry you'll get your chance to make someone else's day.

And nah.. he didn't get me. Like I said, wasn't really AFK. Will admit I was pretty surprised though...

Hypocrites are just fun to taunt.

Trolls just gotta troll. People are who they are.
Edited by Walker#1910 on 10/9/2012 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think Adzyoyo and Banks should make a rap song and a re-appearance with their revived HC characters and put it in this thread. It'd make my day.

What it be, dawg?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]