Diablo® III

Ok, Let's talk about death

Who here has never been dead in Diablo3?

I am pretty sure the answer is none.

Death is a part of this game. The repair cost is actually how blizzard use to balance the economy. Death is not that big of deal as long as you don't die 100 times to finish an act. The efficiency is the most important fact to see whether you are a good player 'cause simply time is money.

If it takes me 20 mins to clear everything in heart of sin with 1-2 death while takes you 40 mins to finish yours without death. I think I have way better chance to get better loot. Repairing for 2 deaths is about 10k for me. Really, its nothing.
Reply Quote
I think what you just said everyone already knew?
Reply Quote
LOLZ.. ask nom.... i am sure he never died before... hahaha
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 11:30 PMPosted by Kadderly

apprently somebody doesn't know.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 11:32 PMPosted by Layyoudown

And who are you talking about?
Reply Quote
yeah who? i will help you let em know
Reply Quote

And who are you talking about?

----------------> this kid "PewPewTiuTiu" (^@^)
he apparently think it's not okay to die in game 'cause he said he would kill himself if he died in game. thats why it toook him like hours to finish a run just in order to avoid that repairing bill. what a cheap bastard :D
Edited by Layyoudown#1857 on 10/8/2012 11:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 11:38 PMPosted by Layyoudown
it toook him like hours to finish a run just in order to avoid that repairing bill.

Did he ever said that? or did you infer that? he purely just mentioned you died twice in another thread, nothing being comment on your farming efficiency or anything? did you have to go out of the way to address the issue?

Death is ok as long you are farming fast enough in softcore, yes, no doubt about it. but death in a party reduces your direct dps contribution the team, of course twice is still a relative low number, but hey, world class dh should have the confidence to run perfect run 9/10 run with every heart of sin run being around 20 min.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Who still takes 20 minutes to run heart of sin? ~_~
Reply Quote
it toook him like hours to finish a run just in order to avoid that repairing bill.

Did he ever said that? or did you infer that? he purely just mentioned you died twice in another thread, nothing being comment on your farming efficiency or anything? did you have to go out of the way to address the issue?

Death is ok as long you are farming fast enough in softcore, yes, no doubt about it. but death in a party reduces your direct dps contribution the team, of course twice is still a relative low number, but hey, world class dh should have the confidence to run perfect run 9/10 run with every heart of sin run being around 20 min.

1. I think he is very obvious picking on me which is same as what you did here. So I simply let him know it's kinda stupid to do that. 'cause you pick on the wrong person.

2. When did you see I die 2 times every run? although I do think it's fine to die 2 times in a run though. Speaking of dps, I wish there is a contribution chart like WoW. you will know whats your friend's contribution. The guy who runs with me shadows me entire time. I think most of the time he didn't even get the chance to hit the mobs simply because they are all dead even before he can touch them.

3. btw, why your friend needs you to speak up something. is he a pu$$y* or what ^^ last but not the least, dont create a flame here 'cause you will get burnt
Edited by Layyoudown#1857 on 10/8/2012 11:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6794730771

"But I don't die as you guys assumed." <---- so what happened?
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6794730771

"But I don't die as you guys assumed." <---- so what happened?

what happened?
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Layyoudown

1. I think he is very obvious picking on me which is same as what you did here. So I simply let him know it's kinda stupid to do that. 'cause you pick on the wrong person.

2. When did you see I die 2 times every run? although I do think it's fine to die 2 times in a run though. Speaking of dps, I wish there is a contribution chart like WoW. you will know whats your friend's contribution. The guy who runs with me shadows me entire time. I think most of the time he didn't even get the chance to hit the mobs simply because they are all dead even before he can touch them.

3. btw, why your friend needs you to speak up something. is he a pu$$y* or what ^^ last but not the least, dont create a flame here 'cause you will get burnt

I was never intending for a flame war, i was just merely wondering why did you have to go out of your way to start a thread to talk about death because of one guy statement.

I did not see, and i did not say anything about u dying 2 time every single time, i just said world class dh (in my humble opinion) should be able to no death run 9/10 runs, i DID NOT mention anything about you. (unless of course you feel that i am targeting you, then that is just your opinion, and I will respect your right of speech, and reserve my right to disagree with you.

And yes i did mention about dps contribution and such, and again, I DID NOT say anything about you doing worst then anyone else, i am just merely stating a fact, which is the less death = more dps contribution, of course with 'world class' dps like yours, you will have more dps contribution then lowly peasants like me even IF you die 10 times, but hey, you have to agree with me less death mean you will contribute better right?

lastly. eat a chill pill bro.
Reply Quote
so sad... layyoudown ask me slow down.... i tot he wants a fast run... i was even tanking elites for him
Edited by AuJo#6730 on 10/9/2012 12:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 12:25 AMPosted by AuJo
so sad... layyoudown ask me slow down.... i tot he wants a fast run

yeah right, some retard gets in game and then leave all the mobs behind. Dude, if you want to have a fight, w8 until pvp. you don't have to do this. I thought you wanna have a nice game with me. all you want is to make me dead in game, thats all. I mean thank you for your time though :D
Edited by Layyoudown#1857 on 10/9/2012 12:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote

I was never intending for a flame war, i was just merely wondering why did you have to go out of your way to start a thread to talk about death because of one guy statement.

I did not see, and i did not say anything about u dying 2 time every single time, i just said world class dh (in my humble opinion) should be able to no death run 9/10 runs, i DID NOT mention anything about you. (unless of course you feel that i am targeting you, then that is just your opinion, and I will respect your right of speech, and reserve my right to disagree with you.

And yes i did mention about dps contribution and such, and again, I DID NOT say anything about you doing worst then anyone else, i am just merely stating a fact, which is the less death = more dps contribution, of course with 'world class' dps like yours, you will have more dps contribution then lowly peasants like me even IF you die 10 times, but hey, you have to agree with me less death mean you will contribute better right?

lastly. eat a chill pill bro.

thank you for putting effort typing a big paragraph which absolutely make no sense :D
Reply Quote
The real question is, do you got the moves like Jagger?
Reply Quote
World class Jagger moves yo-
Reply Quote
jagger got the moves like him
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]