Diablo® III

Stop report bug and play ptr

View profile
I am playing on the PTR the MP and Infernal machine are fun, we do post a lot of bugs found but with no response from Blizzard confirming they are bugs. We do not get updates when new builds are being put in the server(aka what was fixed). They just point us to patch notes which we already know. It would be awesome if we got to keep PL as well as gold and items. I for the first time have a legendary set on my monk.

So for us playing on the PTR yes it is fun again, but we get very little responses or recognition from Blizzard as to what we are doing. We are actually doing their job...
Reply Quote
I'd gladly help you beta test your game on the PTR.
Unfortunately, EXP does not carry over.

Not only do we help you fix your own game, but when you'll launch the patch we helped creating by reporting bugs, we'll have NOTHING in return.

I'll just farm paragon all day every day. Boring for me. Unproductive for you.
But I get rewarded! ... for not helping.

See the problem here?
Edited by Templar#1734 on 10/10/2012 11:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Roxxor
Next time, can we expect to buy a game with PvP, endgame content , well balanced classes/mobs difficulty, no bots and no exploits, or all future Blizzard releases will be 60$ betas just like this one?

Unfortunately i have to agree. Blizzard doesn't take it's customers seriously considering what we currently have to work with. They're basically asking us to create the game for them:

'test the content'
'submit detailed reports'

Sorry Blizzard, but i work 9-5. If you want me to fix this game, you have to pay me for it. Not the other way around.
Reply Quote
10/10/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Banff
Next time, can we expect to buy a game with PvP, endgame content , well balanced classes/mobs difficulty, no bots and no exploits, or all future Blizzard releases will be 60$ betas just like this one?

Unfortunately i have to agree. Blizzard doesn't take it's customers seriously considering what we currently have to work with. They're basically asking us to create the game for them:

'test the content'

Sorry Blizzard, but i work 9-5. If you want me to fix this game, you have to pay me for it. Not the other way around.

I didn't realize it was mandatory to use the PTR.
Reply Quote
Positive and constructive ideas are needed. The community is complaining instead of helping way too often. Take a step back. Realize it is just a game that cost 60$. I have definitely gotten my play time out of it. I also have made more than the $60 I paid for the game with the RMAH.

Let Blizzard work,
keep in mind diablo 2 was greatly improved with patches as well.

patience is a virtue.

+1 Finally a "not a diablo 2 Crybaby botter".....

This is the first legit post iv seen on these forums pertaining to the game...

Diablo 1-diablo 2 Lod 1.13 = 13 years.....

so CHILL OUT.
Reply Quote

'test the content'

people with this mentality seem to forget how volatile and vitriolic ( i love v words) the community was in the few months before diablo 3 had an announced release date.

every time blizz has an upcoming game, the fans scream to release it and patch it later. as soon as that release date hits, the attitude changes and hordes of people are berating blizzard for releasing the game to early.

as far as the patch goes, i can't wait for it to be released. i really want to try the new systems, but im not willing to 'waste' my time farming items and exp that i wont be able to keep. i dont think its unfair or anything, i just dont want to see an amazing item finally drop and have it permanently stuck on the ptr.
Reply Quote

'test the content'

Welcome to the year 2012...this is becoming a mainstream thing. Online gaming especially..."Test Server" is not a new noun at all.
Reply Quote
2012, 1998 some things should never change.

Do not sell a badly unfinished product to client, and do not assume a client would want to to do the works you should be doing for you.

Kind of odd that people actually assume the one that demands professionalism is a "cry", botters", "whiners" and "complainers".

What happen to expectation and standards? Don't think your boss would take it well if you tell him off whenever he demand some reasonable standards/expectation/professionalism from you which he is paying you for.
Reply Quote
RELEASE 1.05 ALREADY GAME IS FINE..

Getting really p/o'd with 1.04 yes im still getting leg/Set drops but getting 1 hit by 500000 fireballs from moloks is PISSING me off

stop testing

2 freaking weaks of testing

RELEASE THE DAMN PATCH
Reply Quote
I dislike the fact the RMAO is essential to getting a good set of gear. People should be able to reasonably farm an end game or close to end game set of armor on their character. I felt that only the most ardent of players would use real cash to buy gold. It is quite obvious that unless you get an extremely lucky roll on rares and high end Legendary items you will not have the gold to build a good set.

Now I realize that 1.05 is supposed to help with that slightly. I would honestly much rather pay a standard monthly fee than to have to spend who knows how much in real world money to get an end game set of armor. Also the constant changes to the game and skills makes people who have gotten end game or near end game sets put together have to abandon their current builds and re roll their gear. This is obviously to keep the profits rolling in. A little nerf here, a bump there etc. I get it this is a business but at the same time you don't want your customers to feel like you are bending them over. You want to bend them over without them realizing it and in that aspect you have failed miserably.
Reply Quote
+1 for poster, WE ARE NOT PAID BETA TESTERS. If Blizzard wants more players to test the game maybe they should provide a proper incentive to current players who are willing to do blizzards work for them.
Reply Quote
View profile
We understand that players are eager for patch 1.0.5 to go live: we are too. Testing is well underway for it, and there’s a lot of great stuff coming just around the corner, including the Infernal Machine Event and the advent of the Monster Power System.

The best possible thing you can do to help us progress is to [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6678687803"]join in on the PTR[/url], offer your [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/7328695/"]constructive feedback[/url], and submit [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/7328696/"]detailed bug reports[/url] about any issues you may experience while playing on the test realm. These reports are incredibly valuable to us, and we greatly appreciate those of you that have taken time to play on the PTR and offer us your ongoing feedback and bug reports.

Yah... we have been testing 5 months for it. Providing detailed feedback right here on this very forum. Patiently, and at times not so patiently, waiting for it and everything else that is required to make this game a triple A title Blizzard has become known for over the last decade.

I mean no personal insult to you or any of the people you work with. If Diablo 3 was all bad, i wouldn't be here. There is an amazing game just begging to be released. It can even have a RMAH.... It just can't be effected by it.

When i first heard about the RMAH i didn;t care. I thought it would be just there, not built around. I thought it would be used only by the people who had the epeen envy. I didn't think it would be required. I honestly, and now i realize naively, believed that the GAH and RMAH were put in place for the people who would pay to have an extra 2% dps. Like i thought everyone would be able to get a Mempo just by playing, and the RMAH would be for those who "needed" perfectly rolled Mempos.

That is the big fix that needs to happen. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

This is how I feel, 'nuff said

~Regards
A Rampant AI~
Reply Quote

Or allow us to carry over our paragon exp gained in ptr?

nice try there.
Reply Quote
Yeah it's dumb to be tester(s) for Blizz.
I tried to download it, saw it was 8 GB, canceled download, went back to forum.
Reply Quote
Who says so, i'm a monk and we all hate it
Making changes to the current item stat rolls?? U are just trying to squeeze more money and commission out of us

AHahahaha! ahahahahahaa....ahhh. That's funny! You should be a comedian! Your really good at the whole ignorant and generalization thing! But seriously, I am a Monk and I am quite eager for this patch. I think of the decreased bonus from STI to be a challenge! I can't wait to tackle it and come out on top! I think these are some pretty good changes, personally.

Sincerely,
Thanatos

Out of curiousity, which region do you play in for real? Europe?

I'm from the U.S. Though, visiting Europe would be nice. But anyway, that is just my opinion. If you don't like, deal with it. I'm sticking to my guns!

Sincerely,
Thanatos
Edited by WarHardened#1745 on 10/15/2012 6:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
10/10/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Formosa
Blizz is doing a great job handling this game considering they also handle SC and WOW.

LOL You can't be serious... Are you a retard?

Only thing I can say, they have NOT fixed BOA gear yet. (DO NOT EVEN START!) I AM NOT PAYING 25$ TO TRANSFER A CHARACTER! This game costs enough already!
You say Blizzard is handling WoW great, Okay then, Blizz, you fix this, I will believe that little quote. C'mon! do it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]