Diablo® III

DBoy187 & Acrimony's Gearing Service

meh, i juz want to run away from WW...mega bored with that :<
any suggestions?
Reply Quote
If you want to stick to frenzy or switch to a HOTA build, the gearing will still be quite similar. Either way you want to emphasize towards STR, All Res, AC, VIT/life% and leech. Combine that with a shield designed for dps, with 20-28% block, STR, VIT and Crit.

Again, for your goals, your gonna need more than a couple of days because whats available now might not be ideal or at a good price.
Reply Quote
Just want to say thanks to Trinxified for gearing my barb.
Yesterday I spoke to him, he explained me everything then I gave him 150m.
Now I can easily go MP 5 (will test higher mps later).
Thanks again for the good job quickly done.
Reply Quote
Just want to say thanks to Trinxified for gearing my barb.
Yesterday I spoke to him, he explained me everything then I gave him 150m.
Now I can easily go MP 5 (will test higher mps later).
Thanks again for the good job quickly done.

Awesome. Even though I am no longer active in gearing, it's great to know Trinxified and DBoy continue to show their talents. Can't wait to see your gear when the servers cache.
Reply Quote
I really cant believe how much prices are dropping, bottom line Ik chest dropped from 35-40mill to 25mill overnight seems like. Pretty soon they will be 5 mill for low quality ones haha.
Reply Quote
This is depressing for somebody who bought all IK piece pre 1.05, seeing its losing value everyday. Even thought I got a fair price at the time for my purchase there is no way it can keep up with the current devaluation of the set pieces.

From a money management perspective it seem best to just stack up gold or transfer it to real money and hold on to it as long as possible when price hit rock bottom as long as it dosent prevent you from farming efficiently or having fun in the game.
Edited by Pieton#1365 on 11/12/2012 5:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
This is depressing for somebody who bought all IK piece pre 1.05, seeing its losing value everyday. Even thought I got a fair price at the time for my purchase there is no way it can keep up with the current devaluation of the set pieces.

From a money management perspective it seem best to just stack up gold or transfer it to real money and hold on to it as long as possible when price hit rock bottom as long as it dosent prevent you from farming efficiently or having fun in the game.

Technically true, so you're right. But also since prices are going down, when you buy back stuff, you get more with your gold.
Reply Quote
With the gear I have right now and a 200mil budget get me to mp6-7 efficiently?
Reply Quote
Yes, Mp6-7 would be pretty easy:)
Reply Quote
Trinx, I missed you online can you email me at DBoyDiablo@yahoo.com
So we can chat outside the game when were both offline.
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 07:34 PMPosted by arielb
With the gear I have right now and a 200mil budget get me to mp6-7 efficiently?

Efficient means double your dps and maybe not even then , 200m is a joke
Reply Quote
I think he could do it effectively with 200m his gear isnt that bad either, with 200m and nothing then yes would be difficult, 200mill isnt much divided by 13 pieces. Basicaly you would have to raise your dps to around 150k unbuffed and use bash, punish. Overpower, killing spree and keep wotb active at all times which would give you around 300k dps. Thats easily enough to farm Mp7.

Im working on a set tonight, should be done by tommorow for 100mill and I think I will be able to farm Mp6-7 with it I hope.
Reply Quote
150k dps unbuffed is not mp0-2 efficient for mp7 , plus he already has bad pieces shoulders , bracers , pants , weps . pants alone would cost 100m+....so if efficient means just say like the noob customer only to get his fee then yeah its efficient ^^
Reply Quote
Efficient means hes not dying when fighting any elite mob, he doesnt need to pot or back out because his health is dropping and not sustainning.

You mean productive which means how much money he can get per hour or how fast he kills stuff, in that case hes not goin to be that productive. However, anyone farming for money/loots/XP past MP3 really isnt looking to be productive.

Efficiency is what you get for what you put in, in percentages.

Productivity is based on how much you get for what you put in. Very different:)

Dont mix the terms together there not interchangeble.
Edited by Zer#1108 on 11/12/2012 8:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Zer, thanks for clearing it up. I thought with higher efficiency, productivity goes with it.
I messed it up. I was referring to elite fast kill (ish) without dying (much).

I think Dboy raised this up in his previous posts... rather take extra seconds to kill elites than dying 4-5 times in a run
Reply Quote
Alot of people think higher efficiency always means a good thing, but its not true, for example: you can be efficient at making parts that are out of tolerance and in that case your being terribly unproductive. That doesnt mean efficiency can't help contribute to better productivity, because it certainly can its just that alot of people tend to think they mean the same thing, when in reality they do not.

I also knew what you meant the first time, I guess I came across as a bit of a prick and I apologize.
Reply Quote
Yo Dboy, im a bit upset about something, but before I go jumping to conclusions I wanna talk to you privately before I post here about it specifically.
Edited by Ender#1728 on 11/12/2012 10:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
Whats up? Been trying to email you never reply back to me also never see you online anymore you allright?
Reply Quote
As i'm finding it harder and harder to upgrade pieces...

what do you guys think i should upgrade next?

I can get MS ice climbers with the same stats as mine for about 300 mill, but these same boots are probably 250 mill in a few weeks so i stopped myself.

I can get GG depth diggers for around 400 mill

I'm also looking at an uber weapon...I want a 1h rune sword as close to 1400 dps as possible with at least str and socket

my goal is to be a 200k dps S/B standing in town

thnx for the help...
Edited by powpowboom71#1665 on 11/13/2012 9:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
@powpowboom71 -- I believe with the Frenzy stack mod on your belt, you're already doing 200k damage per second.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]