Diablo® III

DBoy187 & Acrimony's Gearing Service

Thanks a lot Acrimony, I know I didn't give you much to work with, but you sure got me going and I have some left for rings/amulets when patch hits! If I come across some good loot, I will be sure to employee your services.
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 11:14 AMPosted by Sandstorm
Thanks a lot Acrimony, I know I didn't give you much to work with, but you sure got me going and I have some left for rings/amulets when patch hits! If I come across some good loot, I will be sure to employee your services.

:D glad I could help you!

So I got two spots open now. So the next two have been added. I have one more set to finish (which should be tonight/tomorrow), and another spot will open up. DBoy also just finished an 800m set as well.

So to the two guys who have been accepted onto my friends list, I'm going over your gear right now.

Appreciate the patience.
Reply Quote
Hey if you guys are wondering about our work please check out AcidBurnX's barbarian set. He gave me 800mill to build him a balanced set Dps and survivability. I was able to get him around 44k Hp, 628Ar, 5800 armor, 6% Ls, 24% Ms and just around 100k Dps all unbuffed. Also his attack speed is over 2.00 aps and pickup radius all that good stuff and some extras. It took around 24Hrs to complete it, and after it was all done I returned 123milliom gold back to AcidBurn for him to focus on later upgrades and gems.
Reply Quote
Just finished another person's set. I believe he wants to remain anonymous, so I'll let him decide if he wants to vouch or not.

But we took a flawed standard DW Frenzy Barbarian and boosted his EHP by roughly 200k, actually upped his DPS with a frenzy modifier on his belt, boosted his resistances, vitality, and added 10% melee damage reduction to his gear.

He should be face-rolling A3 right about now :D
Reply Quote
How about a free consultation for my good deeds? Its a simple question really, which single non weapon piece aside from rings and amulets could be improved the most (cost-effective wise)?
Reply Quote
Just finished another person's set. I believe he wants to remain anonymous, so I'll let him decide if he wants to vouch or not.

Thanks Acrimony and Dboy for your help. The amount of time AND effort both of you put into this is really appreciated.

Guys, I wasn't enjoying playing my barb until I decided to get help (and lucky enough to get on the schedule) from these gents. I'm definitely enjoying it much more now and just to add, they really know their stuff so you're in great hands!

/T
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Lorenze
How about a free consultation for my good deeds? Its a simple question really, which single non weapon piece aside from rings and amulets could be improved the most (cost-effective wise)?

It's odd how often our gear intersects and differs at the same time. Personally, I would drop the IK strides and buy yourself Ice Climbers. And for a good reason -- having a set of four piece IK adds nothing for a bonus; with the Ice Climbers, you'd come very close to matching your total EHP -- if not more -- and gain DPS as well.

They might be ugly, but they are BIS.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 10:33 AMPosted by acrimony

It's odd how often our gear intersects and differs at the same time. Personally, I would drop the IK strides and buy yourself Ice Climbers. And for a good reason -- having a set of four piece IK adds nothing for a bonus; with the Ice Climbers, you'd come very close to matching your total EHP -- if not more -- and gain DPS as well.

They might be ugly, but they are BIS.

Precisely what I had in mind! I suppose it is nearly time to abandon all sense of aesthetic an don a pair of hideous but functional ice climbers.
Reply Quote
I'm sure it is just a coincidence, but after acrimony and I concluded business, I farmed for about an hour in Act3 and found my first set item in over a month, a Tal Rasha's Unwavering Glare!

Thanks again, I somewhat enjoy playing again where as before I just gave up ever having the chance to have a decent character after being hit by all the nerf's Blizzard dropped amongst several classes in short order.
Reply Quote
just wanted to put down my thanks to dboy and acrimony for my build .. I i was new to ww build and lets just say i cant wait for new the patch to come out... i will be asking again after i save up for a new upgrade... once 1.0.5 hits =)
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 05:34 PMPosted by ACIDBURNX
just wanted to put down my thanks to dboy and acrimony for my build .. I i was new to ww build and lets just say i cant wait for new the patch to come out... i will be asking again after i save up for a new upgrade... once 1.0.5 hits =)

You need to log out and show your new gear!

I'm sure it is just a coincidence, but after acrimony and I concluded business, I farmed for about an hour in Act3 and found my first set item in over a month, a Tal Rasha's Unwavering Glare!

Thanks again, I somewhat enjoy playing again where as before I just gave up ever having the chance to have a decent character after being hit by all the nerf's Blizzard dropped amongst several classes in short order.

You just need to get farming! There's this cool quote I used awhile ago when I was training for baseball awhile ago:

"The more I train, The quicker I get. The quicker I get, The slower they seem. The slower they seem, The easier the game. The easier the game, The greater my threat. The greater my threat, The more attention I draw. The more attention I draw, The tighter they play me. The tighter they play me, The more I train."

Get farming!
Reply Quote

"The more I train, The quicker I get. The quicker I get, The slower they seem. The slower they seem, The easier the game. The easier the game, The greater my threat. The greater my threat, The more attention I draw. The more attention I draw, The tighter they play me. The tighter they play me, The more I train."

Get farming!

That should be Diablos slogan now.
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 10/8/2012 7:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey guys,
I hoping to do MP6/7 at the moment I am unable to survive this in PTR.
What do you recommend in upgrade wise to enable this?
I have about 80 Mil to spend for upgrades.
Reply Quote
Hi guys,

I got DBoy's help last month and enjoyed my Barb alot more. Have been playing with groups using SnB, rarely dying in A3...

Was thinking of switching to WW build for 1.05. Got 2 weapons (one with 2.8% LS and another with 890 LoH) but I seem to be runnning out of fury often that I gave up. With 20m now, can I still make WW possible with my current gears (less the weapon and shield)? Or should I just stick to SnB and farm more (abeit at snail pace)?
Edited by EVO#1860 on 10/8/2012 10:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi guys,

Would you kindly comment on my setup based for 1.0.5?

I am a 1h+board with around 100m to spare.

Rgds.
Reply Quote
Hi. I have 400MIL budget and the gear I have on I can sell or keep depending what you think I should use. Do you think you can hel me with my set up?? I would be really interested:)
Reply Quote
I would like to stay double nado BTW thank you
Reply Quote
Just want to say you guys are doing a sweet fantastic job.
There are some nasty and unhelpful ppl on here but u guys definitely arent.
Appreciate the efforts in helping our fellow barbs, can understand the time it takes.
Love ur work guys.
Reply Quote
Hey guys,
I hoping to do MP6/7 at the moment I am unable to survive this in PTR.
What do you recommend in upgrade wise to enable this?
I have about 80 Mil to spend for upgrades.

Hi guys,

I got DBoy's help last month and enjoyed my Barb alot more. Have been playing with groups using SnB, rarely dying in A3...

Was thinking of switching to WW build for 1.05. Got 2 weapons (one with 2.8% LS and another with 890 LoH) but I seem to be runnning out of fury often that I gave up. With 20m now, can I still make WW possible with my current gears (less the weapon and shield)? Or should I just stick to SnB and farm more (abeit at snail pace)?

10/09/2012 12:30 AMPosted by Asadian
Hi. I have 400MIL budget and the gear I have on I can sell or keep depending what you think I should use. Do you think you can hel me with my set up?? I would be really interested:)

I'm going to get back to each and every one of you later today. DBoy is finishing up a set and for organizing purposes, we're gonna restart and get a refresher on everyone who is waiting on us (sorry for the delay).

Just want to say you guys are doing a sweet fantastic job.
There are some nasty and unhelpful ppl on here but u guys definitely arent.
Appreciate the efforts in helping our fellow barbs, can understand the time it takes.
Love ur work guys.

Love your Barb. And thank you!
Reply Quote
To the guys requesting advice above, are you asking for our help or requesting input? Not to sound ungrateful, but we're providing a service and gear input can be found all over the forums -- even in the Rate my Barbarian thread.

If you are requesting help, we have two spots available. Please request both DBoy and I so that we're able to co-ordinate.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]