Diablo® III

Blizz employee D3 classes

Does anyone know from a journal/blog/CM post what classes people in Blizz play? Other than Jay Wilson has a barb...

Most common comment seems to say is they only play barb...

Arc, if you're reading this, mind telling us what class/es you and your friends there play and how far you've gotten in the game? Does Jay have have an alt?

Narull, any discussions about this on MVP only group discussion areas? Mind asking for me if there are none?
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
You can get a lot of info of this from the CM's twitters/tumblrs etc, although most seem to be playing MoP atm.

Honestly apart from the one comment of Jay playing a Barb, I haven't seen anyone else playing one seen a few Monks/DHs/WDs.

The game dev's themselves(not the CMs) I know play all the classes for testing purposes, dunno what they play in there personal time though.

Blizzard made a mistake making that comment of jay playing a Barb, ever since they said that everyone says Barbs are the favourite. I more think Barbs are the Diablo game itself favourite, they where pretty damn good in D2 too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]