Diablo® III

WTS INT TRIFECTA GLOVES

oh yeah, what are the stats?

i wouldn't mind flipping it, unless you're just making up these gloves i can't see in the AH...
Reply Quote
furthermore, looking at your profile, you're a complete scrub

please refrain from polluting my thread with your ill-informed posts
Reply Quote

i wouldn't mind flipping it, unless you're just making up these gloves i can't see in the AH...

I plugged in your gloves stats and two sets came up. Yours and the other one for 60 mil.

Maybe someone saw my post and grabbed it.

Besides that I was talking to the person that offered you 50 million. Not you. Contrary to the way some people think a thread does not belong to someone who opens it.

I wonder what the technical term for the psychological defect people have to explain why they are so rotten, conceited, and egotistical when they post online?

Why call someone a scrub because they are a new player that does not cheat, or spend real money to buy Godley gear.

As though you yourself were not once a new player who had to get by on junky gear while experiementing with builds.

Somehow these psychological misfits perceive themselves as important persons because they have spent countless hours playing a computer game and have developed both experience and game advantages that new players have not had time to aquire.

Rather than recognize the obvious that all players go through a progression at various paces they enagage in the most pathetic behavior of attacking people with insults to feed their ego about how much better they are than anyone else because they have learned how to play a silly game better than someone else less far along than they are.

Amazing how many people like that there is online.

Its sociopathic.
Edited by Trismigistus#1124 on 10/8/2012 6:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Its sociopathic.

I like you.
Reply Quote

I plugged in your gloves stats and two sets came up. Yours and the other one for 60 mil.

Maybe someone saw my post and grabbed it.

Besides that I was talking to the person that offered you 50 million. Not you. Contrary to the way some people think a thread does not belong to someone who opens it.

I wonder what the technical term for the psychological defect people have to explain why they are so rotten, conceited, and egotistical when they post online?

Why call someone a scrub because they are a new player that does not cheat, or spend real money to buy Godley gear.

As though you yourself were not once a new player who had to get by on junky gear while experiementing with builds.

Somehow these psychological misfits perceive themselves as important persons because they have spent countless hours playing a computer game and have developed both experience and game advantages that new players have not had time to aquire.

Rather than recognize the obvious that all players go through a progression at various paces they enagage in the most pathetic behavior of attacking people with insults to feed their ego about how much better they are than anyone else because they have learned how to play a silly game better than someone else less far along than they are.

Its sociopathic.

so you don't have any proof these gloves existed

yet feel its okay to come into my thread and try to misinform people as to what my item is worth

as much as you like to get on your moral pedestal, you just seem to be trying to promote your own !@#$ty trifecta gloves with stats that aren't similar

get the %^-* out scrub
Reply Quote
Bump updated BIN 230m
Reply Quote

so you don't have any proof these gloves existed

yet feel its okay to come into my thread and try to misinform people as to what my item is worth

, you just seem to be trying to promote your own trifecta gloves with stats that aren't similar

I look at it the other way. You have no proof the 60 million gloves were not there. I don't need any proof since I saw them.

Never said your gloves were not worth what you say they are worth.

Obviously someone snagged the other ones for 60 million, so they very well may have been underpriced.

I have not used this thread to promote anything.

Get the %$#! out sociopath.

free bump. Although I would never buy anything from the likes of you. People without morals don't have a problem with taking advantage of others and that includes jacking up prices.
Edited by Trismigistus#1124 on 10/9/2012 9:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]